52

"His Royal Highness, the second prince, what should I do if Pei Zhaozhou caught the person I sent over? If he finds out that it was my hand, then the trouble will be big."

Charles Claude's eyes were flustered. After receiving the report from the informant, he immediately came to the second prince Kyle in a panic to discuss how to deal with Pei Zhaozhou.

The second prince Kyle's eyes narrowed, and he looked at Charles with deterrence and reprimanded: "I didn't tell you not to do unnecessary things, how could the miscellaneous fish you send be able to deal with Pei Zhaozhou? plan."

Charles Claude sweated on his forehead, and said respectfully and humbly: "I'm not afraid that Pei Zhaozhou will find those star thieves and discover the transaction made by the Claude family and the star thief Wang Keyan. I never thought that the star thief Wang Keyan would actually Die, and this time Pei Zhaozhou held on tight, as if he realized that the hijacking was aimed at him..."

"After the star thief Wang Keyan is gone, I don't know where the group of star thieves go? Although I have been in contact with the star thief Wang Keyan, it is difficult to guarantee that other star thieves may know that if Pei Zhaozhou turns back, this hijacking case that caused a sensation in the whole empire. Coupled with the assassination against Pei Zhaozhou, those **** star thieves killed a lot of passengers, in case... all blame is on the head of the Claude family, our whole family will lose their titles and be exiled to death."

Charles Claude frowned and said: "The Claude family will stop everything, and the second prince must not be involved. I hope the second prince can leave our family with a bloodline."

Charles Claude watched the news these days and saw the list of dead and missing passengers. Pei Zhaozhou, who had always retreated and treated those provocative assassinations with indifference, suddenly went crazy and thoroughly investigated. He is not a terminally ill patient, why not Ending life directly?

It made him unable to sleep well without thinking about eating and drinking. When he closed his eyes, he seemed to be able to see those tragically dead passengers begging for his life. Behind him were a pair of sharp eyes staring at him all the time, which made his neck cold, and he was afraid of being discovered. The head is about to fail, and the Odyssey Empire still retains the death penalty.

Charles Claude has been haggard and nervous these days, and he was startled by a little more movement in the outside world. Even his wife thought whether he had a problem with mental exhaustion.

But only he knew the secret inside. When the famous Major General Pei became his enemy in the past, what a terrifying existence, the sharp knife that killed countless Zerg was pointing at him now.

So when the second prince, Kyle, said he had other arrangements after the abduction failed, he still hid it from the second prince and secretly found some inconspicuous little people in Pei Zhaozhou's rescue team. Pei Zhaozhou suffered from pheromone disorder. He knows that, even if it is stimulated by some pheromone drugs, even if it does not contain a little toxin, these drugs that are ineffective for ordinary people are highly toxic to him.

But it still failed, and Pei Zhaozhou completely caught those people, and he began to fear that Pei Zhaozhou would find him based on those people.

As a nobleman, Charles Claude was frightened by Pei Zhaozhou, who was a commoner.

However, there are not many people in his hands. The father holds the power and eyes of the whole empire. The eldest prince Edward is the default heir, and the father will always take him to deal with some important things and rely on the great nobles of the eldest prince Edward. A lot, but the eldest prince Edward basically refused.