85

Si Huaixi continued to handle some affairs in the king's office. Seeing that the mental training time he prescribed for Xiao Huangdou was almost up, he planned to ruthlessly push the rest of the affairs to his subordinates.

But unexpectedly, Xiao Huangdou came along with an unsightly man.

Si Huaixi's sharp eyes narrowed, looking at Xiao Huangdou's man named Uncle Yi. He looked mediocre and timid, and he didn't dare to look directly at him with a guilty conscience. Why would Xiao Huangdou's father give his child to such a man? people.

Yi Chengze's eyes dodged, his neck shrank, His Majesty's gaze slashed at him like a cold knife, making him unable to look at the secretary-general named Yilin for a while, whether it was his sister.

Xiao Huangdou broke the deadlock and said bluntly: "Your Majesty, Xiao Huangdou wants to take a leave of absence to see Dad today, is it alright?"

Si Huaixi withdrew his gaze, and Yi Chengze, who was shrinking, immediately breathed a sigh of relief. There was no way that the king's aura was too scary. He intuitively told him that His Majesty the King was not something he could afford.

Quietly looked around and found that there was no female Omega figure, Yi Chengze felt a little disappointed.

Si Huaixi frowned, tapped the table with her fingers, and asked, "Are you going to find Xiao Huangdou's father?"

Yi Chengze answered the question: "Yes, Your Majesty, Xiao Huangdou's father has been sick these days. He asked me to take care of Xiao Huangdou for a few days. Now Xiao Huangdou also misses her father, so I will take Xiao Huangdou out to see her. See her dad."

-sick?

Si Huaixi's brows wrinkled suddenly, and the complicated and irritable feelings lingered in his heart. Looking at the ordinary-looking man in front of him, his eyes were a little more distasteful, and he said words that even he himself did not expect.

"Then I'll go with you."

Yi Chengze was instantly stunned, his chin almost couldn't close, thinking that Pei Zhaozhou had returned to his original appearance now, it would be troublesome if His Majesty saw it, he quickly declined politely, "His Majesty the king has a lot of business, how can we be bothered? You, Xiao Huangdou's father is just a minor illness, it doesn't matter, he will be well soon, and Xiao Huangdou and I will go and see him."

After finishing speaking, Yi Chengze also blinked to signal Xiao Huangdou, go and don't let His Majesty the King follow him! !

Xiao Huangdou clearly understood what Yi Chengze meant. Although he felt pitiful for rejecting the kind-hearted His Majesty the King, he still said to Si Huaixi, "Your Majesty the King! Xiao Huangdou will go and return quickly, don't worry about it!"

Si Huaixi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he easily noticed that the man in front of him wanted Xiao Huangdou to hide something from him, and not let him go to Xiao Huangdou's father. If it was someone else, he might have long realized that he was not welcome. Sorry to go.

But Si Huaixi is different.

Slightly deep sea-blue eyes glanced at the gloomy and raining day outside, Si Huaixi turned to look at Yi Chengze and the others, and commanded in a calm and irresistible tone, "Let's go."

Yi Chengze and Xiao Huangdou: "???"

When they reacted, Yi Chengze and Xiao Huangdou had already boarded the king's special suspension car. Looking at His Majesty the king who was cold and silent in the car, Yi Chengze frantically gave Xiao Huangdou a wink.

Yi Chengze: What should I do? How to do?

Xiao Huangdou's eyes widened: I don't know! do not know!

Yi Chengze's eyes became anxious: Xiao Huangdou, you are not capable of controlling people's thoughts, hurry up and let His Majesty the King dispel this terrifying thought!