Extra 2

"Travel with Dad" variety show scene.

This time it can be said that the audience of the entire Blue Boat Empire has been waiting for a long time, and the number of pre-subscriptions has broken the viewing record before the official broadcast.

Before the broadcast, there were several hot searches in succession, all discussing His Majesty the King and His Highness participating in this variety show together. This is the first appearance of His Majesty the King and His Majesty!

Before His Majesty the King always wore a mask, the people of the entire Blue Boat Empire did not know what His Majesty looked like, but since His Majesty the King retrieved Major General Pei and His Highness, I heard that he no longer wears a mask. It is said that His Majesty the King looks shocked. It is good-looking for heaven and man, but it has not been exposed before the official media, and the mystery is so mysterious that the people of the empire want to see it more and more.

When I heard about this variety show, I could see the real face of His Majesty the King in a fair and open manner. The people of the Blue Boat Empire who worshipped His Majesty spread it wildly in the private circle of friends.

Relevant brand sponsors have made a lot of money, and the sales volume has exceeded dozens of times. In the future, there are many big brand merchants swaying Interstellar coins one after another, wanting to join the program group, so that His Majesty the King and His Royal Highness can also use their products. .

The director and participating guests of this variety show were both excited and apprehensive. Who is His Majesty the King, who directly overthrew the Federation and the Zerg, and even the army of the Empire could not resist His Majesty the King, and then directly unified the three races , established the Blue Boat Empire, can be described as the founding monarch!

The first page of the Blue Boat Empire history book records the great achievements of His Majesty the King. Now such a big man actually wants to participate in such a small variety show.

Although most of the shows are famous people from all walks of life, actor who has won the highest acting honor, national first-class pair figure skater, top male model in the industry, and rock music genius, but these people are anxious to prepare when they hear the king's presence. For several days, several fathers even pulled a small group.

Actor Su, who brought his 5-year-old daughter, said in the group: "My God, I was not so nervous when I received the Oscar. His Majesty is coming soon, my legs are shaking and I can't stand still, will you? It's embarrassing."

Lin Duan, a figure skater with a 4-year-old son: "If it wasn't for the fact that athletes couldn't take medicine casually, I would want to find a tranquilizer to take. I heard that the director planned to use this famous planting planet, Green Grass Star. What kind of original ecological farmhouse game is played, the loser will be punished, His Majesty is so powerful, it is estimated that the punishment will be shared by several of us, I just want the punishment to be less."

The top model Zheng Xing, who also brought a 6-year-old boy, enthusiastically participated in the discussion in the group, guessing what games the director would arrange, and suddenly found that the loudest rock music genius Fu Ziyan stopped talking, and asked in the group: " @RockDaddy why are you so quiet today."

After a while, I received a message from Fu Zizhuo's son on his behalf.

"Father Fu is acting like a spoiled child with Father Yan. I'll get back to the uncles later."

The fathers in the group have all made it clear that Fu Ziyan and Yan Han are mortal enemies in the circle, but they did not expect to have a vigorous AA love in the end.