22

The forehead is only slightly bumped, and if it is a little red, apply some anti-swelling spray. But after all, it was Bai Huaiyu who was injured, and there was a little accident in the filming. The crew were also afraid of being torn apart by Bai Huaiyu's fans, so they quickly gave Bai Huaiyu a rest.

in the lounge.

Bai Huaiyu's forehead was red, her eyes were fiercely rubbing with anti-swelling medicine, and she was angry when she thought of that stupid female Alpha!

The agent Bai Yuji was used to dealing with this kind of thing, but this time the injured object was actually Bai Huaiyu, so he asked suspiciously, "You didn't take action this time."

Bai Huaiyu snorted maliciously and said, "If I take action, it's me who needs to be injured?"

Bai Yuji thought about it and said that he heard that Bai Huaiyu was injured by a female Alpha who was forced by the investor. He also knew Bai Huaiyu's ability to confuse Alpha. How could an Alpha be willing to hurt a Bai Huaiyu who looked perfect and kind Omega.

Although Bai Yuji also knew that Bai Huaiyu was not a kind and ignorant Omega in private, if someone really looked down on him, it would really fall into the trap of Bai Huaiyu's disguise.

Bai Yuji glanced at Bai Huaiyu's injury. It didn't look serious. With the current medical level, any anti-swelling spray could be cured, and Bai Huaiyu's forehead returned to normal in 20 minutes.

Although the injury was minor, Bai Huaiyu's face was the top priority of the Bai family. If something happened to Bai Huaiyu that affected the family's layout, it would not be easy to solve.

Bai Yuji darkened his eyes and asked, "You can't just let it go. Your face must be intact. I will file an application for compensation like the crew, and I will also tell them about the family. I have never been satisfied with this. The crew, this time you can coerce the crew to get the compensation and leave."

face?

Bai Huaiyu sneered in his heart, not just caring about his face. During the period in the western suburbs, he was beaten to the bone and ignored.

"Where are you going to leave this crew?"

Bai Yuji: "The big director's historical drama I mentioned to you before, as long as you still want that role, it's still yours. And the crew of "This Star Names You" is not a good resource, and Blue Air Mecha Company The sudden insertion of Hexing Entertainment into the crew is a bit abrupt, these two companies are too powerful, and the Bai family has always been afraid."

Bai Huaiyu frowned: "I don't plan to leave because of this trivial matter, and I have already announced to the crew, and Weilang has posted stills, so just leave, fans will be controversial, and the two companies will come when they come. Hey, will they still find out about my anomaly?"

Bai Yuji still insisted: "If you are worried about the fans, I have kept the photos of your injury. I will contact some marketing accounts in private to promote it. You will be able to get away naturally if you abuse fans and make your fans scold the crew."

A strange light flashed across Bai Huaiyu's eyes, looked at Bai Yuji suspiciously, and asked suspiciously, "Did the family make any request? Otherwise, why do you suddenly insist on letting me leave? It takes a few months at most to shoot an idol drama. Can't wait?"

Bai Yuji: "The family recently arranged a mission for you to accompany the family to meet a distinguished guest."

Arrange to meet with guests?

Bai Huaiyu felt bored and disgusted in his eyes, and only hoped that it wasn't some disgusting Alpha. The Bai family raised him nicely, and asked the family owner to adopt him as the young master of the Bai family, just to use his special pheromone to confuse those high-ranking Alphas to make profits for the family.