24

- Is there really such a fool?

Bai Huaiyu looked at Ying Yao with a sincere heart, a small piece of red was evident on her fair forehead, but her moist eyes looked at him shyly, her nose was red from crying, not like Alpha at all, but instead Like an innocent deer hit by a snowball.

How can there be such a stupid and crying Alpha in this world, it is a shame for Alpha.

Ying Yao's eyes lit up, and she said excitedly, "Mr. Bai, you laughed! Are you not so angry?"

laugh?

Bai Huaiyu subconsciously turned her head to look at herself in the dressing mirror, there was still a trace of smile on her gloomy and indifferent face, and her relaxed smile was like prying a gap in a black cloud. Those who are trapped in the dark and cold years are at a loss.

- How can I laugh like that? !

Corresponding to a stupid Alpha like Yao, he should have laughed at her viciously, instead of showing such a 'strange' smile...

Bai Huaiyu immediately lowered her face and said coldly, "I didn't laugh, you read it wrong."

Since Teacher Bai said that he didn't laugh anymore, Ying Yao nodded vigorously: "Well, you didn't laugh!"

Bai Huaiyu was choked up, if she hadn't known that this female Alpha was really stupid, she would have suspected that she was mocking him.

Bai Huaiyu said arrogantly and threateningly, "You can go out if you're okay, but you can't tell anyone about what happened in the lounge today, did you hear?"

Ying Yao nodded quickly and said with a sweet smile: "I heard it, I heard it! Will Teacher Bai accept my apology? I spent a lot of time doing it myself."

Only then did Bai Huaiyu notice the small green gift box tied with a satin bow, raised her eyebrows lightly, and opened it carelessly.

With the vulgar taste of Yingyao's second-generation upstart, it must be some earthy and expensive gift. As for Yingyao's words about making it by himself, Bai Huaiyu sneered, and he didn't believe Alpha's nonsense.

As a result, the gift was opened, and a beautiful and clean food box contained six chubby green dumplings, which were warm and filled the air with a fresh and bitter smell of grass seeds.

Bai Huaiyu held the food box stiffly, the blue veins on her hands were faintly exposed, her always cold and search sharp eyes seemed to have been broken, and the pupils shrank suddenly.

"what is this?"

Ying Yao said with bright eyes, "Weed dumplings!"

Of course Bai Huaiyu knew what this was, but why did he appear here!

Ying Yao continued cheerfully: "Mr. Bai didn't do an interview when he first debuted, asking what is your favorite food? You said it was a glutinous rice dumpling made of wild grass. Although your later interview changed to a different kind Food, but I think you really hoped to eat weed dumplings in the eyes of your interview. I specifically went to find out how to make weed dumplings, and I even went to the woods in the western suburbs to pick edible weeds."

Bai Huaiyu felt his ears resonate, and the buzzing noise made him almost unable to hear the outside world. He only heard Ying Yao's cheerful, innocent and sweet voice, chirping like a carefree little sparrow.

— Ying Yao, does she know what this kind of weed dumplings represent? !

How could the second generation of upstarts like her, who have no worries of food and clothing, understand that wild grass dumplings are just a novelty food that she can try in her spare time, but for him...