68

"Mother-in-law..."

Princess Kitty raised her charming eyes, and there was a bottle of new roses on the delicate and white palace table, stroking the delicate petals with satisfaction, and slowly turned her eyes to the gloomy and depressed son, the second prince Kyle. , asked in an elegant and casual tone.

"Why do you look like a lost dog."

Prince Kyle's eyebrows and eyes were instantly gloomy, he clenched his fists forbearance and relaxed, and said with a bit of frustration: "The matter has been exposed, my father secretly ordered me to be exiled from the main star of the empire and expelled from the position of the royal family... Mother Concubine, I should How to do?"

Princess Kitty's eyes flashed a dark and stern, gorgeous red lips and sneered: "He really wants to be beautiful, using me for so long, he wants to kick our mother and son away, and give his beloved Queen Vanessa. Make way for Edward."

Second Prince Kyle asked anxiously: "Mother concubine, can you make me stay? Can Uncle Humphrey help me?"

Princess Kitty's eyes were slightly cold: "No one in the empire dared to disobey Edmund's orders."

The second prince of Kyle heard that his face was gray, he stumbled, and muttered to himself: "Father is really cruel, did he ever treat me as his own son?"

"Kyle, sometimes I really wonder if you are my own, or if you have half of Edmund's stupid blood on your body, that's why you put on the attitude of such an embarrassed loser."

Princess Kitty squinted her charming eyes, looked sternly and dissatisfiedly at Kyle who had given up after a little blow, and reprimanded: "Does exile mean failure?!"

Second Prince Kyle's gloomy eyes instantly lit up, and he asked tentatively, "Mother concubine, what do you think?"

The princess of the base glanced at the second prince Kyle coldly, and said, "Don't act rashly after your exile, follow the orders of your mother-in-law and Uncle Humphrey, and the Basalom family will support you on the throne."

With the promise from the mother-in-law, the Basalom family will be used by him. Originally, he knew that he was about to be exiled, and his fearful heart finally had a sense of certainty.

The second prince of Kyle returned to calm. Even if he was exiled by his father, he believed that the power of the Basalom family on the mother and concubine's side would allow him to return to the main star of the empire sooner or later.

But there was one thing he still brooded about.

The second prince of Kyle frowned, and his gloomy sea-blue eyes looked at Princess Kitty. After repeatedly tangled in his heart, he asked unwillingly.

"Mother, my father told me about you, mother, did you use some means to enter the royal family, or why does my father hate my existence so much, and only care about Queen Vanessa and Edward, but take our mother and son? Both are regarded as nothing..."

Princess Kitty sneered suddenly, her cold eyes full of irony, and she was the first to scold at Kyle, who was not clear-headed.

"Kyle, you are really brainwashed by Edward's brotherhood. Do you really think this royal family needs to care about any stupid family relationship? The only people you can trust are your mother-in-law and the Basalom family."

The second prince of Kyle lowered his brows and was gloomy and silent for a while.

"What the concubine said is that my father has never regarded me as a family member. Only the concubine and Uncle Humphrey are the people I can trust."