The great lake | Matheo R. & Theodore N.

I slowly opened my shirt.

The low summer sun shone in my face and I pinched my eyes.

I dropped my Slytherin robe into the radiant grass, followed by my shirt.

I also took off my skirt and slowly strolled to the shore.

I ran comfortably into the water with my black bikini and drifted a bit on my back.

I decided to swim a little.

I started to move my arms and was at the other end of the lake in no time. Here the water was colder and no student was in sight, because the sun was no longer shining in this place.

Suddenly something grabbed my ankle and I was pulled into the depths.

I tried to free myself. I tried to scream in vain, even though I was under water, because there was pure panic in me.

Something reached for my outstretched arm and a flash lit up.

My ankle was released and exhausted someone pulled me up.

I took a deep breath when I felt the fresh air on my body again and then I heard two voices. From a distance, they became easier and lighter.

"Hey! Skylar!" Said one quietly.

"She is unconscious." I heard the other and felt tender lips on mine.

I came back to myself and opened my eyes.

Two green eyes beamed at me and I was held in his arms.

"T-thank you," I stuttered to myself.

"Nothing to thank." someone crunched out with clenched teeth. I turned around and looked into Mattheo Riddle's jealous face.

His hands were also on my body and I felt him slowly but surely pulling me more to him.

"You shouldn't be here alone." the other voice smiled in my ear again. I turned around and could now recognize Theodore. He looked at me with a dirty grin.

"Ok. Then ehm thank you. Bye," I said quickly and wanted to swim away, but both held me tight.

"We accompany you as a precaution." Mattheo also grinned now and I felt Theodore's hands wander more and more around my stomach.

"But you know what's faster." he had disappeared for a second. In this one, I immediately felt Theodore's soft lips on my neck. His hands slid over my body. Now Mattheo reappeared, held me by my shoulder and we were already standing in his dormitory.

He had just thrown my things, which he had apparently picked up, into the corner.

"Hey," I complained, but before I could get further upset, he took my chin in his hand and pressed his lips intensively on mine.

He was different from Theodore. Mattheo was more demanding and not so gentle.

I felt Theo slowly letting go of me and I was thrown backwards on the bed.

Both looked at me from top to bottom and I couldn't get out of my rigidity either. Both had a defined and well-trained upper body and both were almost two meters tall.

Immediately both came down to me. They kissed the respective side of my neck.

"Is that okay with you, darling?" Theodore breathed into my ear, whereupon I got goose skin. "Hm." I hummed and just nodded.

Mattheo let go of my neck and grabbed my chin. "Words, kitten."

"Y- Yes," I moaned when I felt his hand at my center.