Truth or dare | Matheo R., Tom R. & Draco M.

Sad I go up the stairs to the astronomy tower. I had another violent argument with Harry, my brother always thinks he could control me.

It's getting on my nerves and he just doesn't want to understand it. Scared, I stop when I realize that I am not alone on the astronomy tower.

There are a few other people sitting opposite me. I think one of them is called Draco Malfoy. Harry once told me about him when I still had one-to-one lessons. But I don't know who the others are.

Just as I want to go down again, in the hope that they didn't see me, I hear a deep voice. "Hey." I don't turn around, but I hear one of the people get up and walk towards me.

I quickly blink my tears and wipe my face once. They don't have to know now that I'm crying. I clear my throat once and then turn around.

In front of me is a boy with brown curls and an attractive face. He is certainly two heads taller than me, although I am relatively tall for my age. "What do you want here?" He asks in a calm voice.

"I could ask you the same thing." I answer a little hoarsely. Why does this guy make me so nervous. He starts to grin and my heart makes a small jump.

"We play." He answers. "Are you coming now?" A slightly cooler voice blows over to us and the boy looks briefly over his shoulder. "Well then. Have fun." I smile at him briefly and want to go.

"Play along," The Slytherin, as I notice on his sweater, holds me tight. "Come on." I actually wanted to reject it, so I have an idea. Harry hates Draco, then he probably hates his friends too.

So I can get away from him. "All right." I smile and follow him over to the others. It's really Malfoy and the other one is called, I think, Tom Riddle or something. Otherwise there are two other boys and a girl.

"Who do you have with you, Mattheo?" Malfoy looks at me with a grin and the boy, Mattheo, looks at me. "Yes, what's your name?" I briefly think about whether it would be so clever to say that I am a Potter, but it doesn't matter.

"Megan," I cleared my throat and then mumbled a "Potter." Tom's eyebrows shoot up and a boy and Mattheo exchange a look. Then Mattheo sits down and pulls me down with me.

Surprised, I blink and accept the bottle that the girl gives me with a smile. "So truth or dare, Megan." She asks me after I have a sip. "Truth."

"Why are you here?" Ask one of the other two Slytherins. It was clear that something like that was coming. "Because it would annoy my brother if he knew." I shrug my shoulders and the others grin.

So it goes on for a few rounds until Pansy, the other girl, gets up and pulls Theodore upstairs. "I think we'll go then." The two wink to each other briefly and then leave.

A few rounds afterwards, Enzo also goes and I am alone with the three. "So Megan. Are you still a virgin?" Tom asks me while he's playing with a bottle cap.

"No." I answer. "Mattheo." I look at him. "Truth or dare." "Duty." "Make out with Megan." Draco looks back and forth between the two of us.

Mattheo briefly looks at me questioningly, as if he were asking if it's okay, but when I nod briefly, he pulls me on his lap and presses his lips on mine.

Immediately he presses his tongue between my lips and puts his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and I moan softly as I feel something hard between my legs.

After a few more minutes, we let go of each other breathing hard and I realize that Tom and Draco have been watching us all the time. Immediately I feel my face getting hot and I quickly sit down again.