Camber | Matheo R. & Tom R.

It was midnight when I woke up from a loud bang.

Scared, I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes, before I got up to look for the noise.

I put on a skirt and an oversized sweater and reached for the card I had taken off Potter, on which you could see who was just wandering through the castle.

With the card in the left and my wand in my right hand I went to my  door. I quietly opened this one gap and looked through the small opening to see if I could see someone in the aisle, but there was no one there.

I carefully opened the door completely and scurried through it, closed it directly again.

I took a look at the map in my hands and raised my wand, made it shine with magic. On the map you could see steps that moved on the way out of the Slytherin common room.

There were two people, but there were no names to read as usual.

With thoughtful steps, I walked towards the door of the common room and waited until the steps moved a little away from the door.

When they were far enough away, I opened the door and quickly rushed into the corridors. A look at the map told me that the steps were already bent around some corners of the castle and I hurried after them.

With quick and quiet steps, I approached the footprints and stopped abruptly when I recognized Snape's name on the map, which came directly to me.

Panically, I looked around and found an old classroom.

"Nox" I whispered. The light of my magic wand went out and I crept as quietly as possible into this classroom. Hidden in the classroom, I hoped so much that Snape would not find me, because then I would be dead.

It was already night and that meant that no one should be in the corridors anymore, but exclusively in his dormitory.

"Lumos" I whispered. The tip of my wand began to shine again and my eyes fell back on the map.

Snape was actually bent around a few corners now and so I was able to get out of the room with peace of mind.

Without looking away from the map, I was looking for the steps of the two people. After a few seconds I found them on a staircase and I hurried to this one.

I really wanted to know who these two people were who were haunting the castle at night.

So I had reached the stony stairs quickly and went down it. I have never been in this section of the castle.

It looked scary. Everything was dusty and nothing stood here. There wasn't even a little light.

On my map I saw that the steps did not stop too far from me and turned in my direction. I panicked because my magic wand was still shining.

I tried to whisper but I didn't quite manage to be discovered with the fear.

"Nox" I tried to whisper but it sounded more like a croaking. I stopped as if frozen when I heard voices.

"Go in, I'll see who's there"

Spoke a deep male voice. She seemed familiar to me, but I couldn't assign it to anyone.

"All right. Hurry up"

Answered another voice. This also sounded very deep and dominant. This one also seemed familiar to me.

I heard steps and now also recognized some outlines of the person.

She had curly hair and was quite tall and wide.

Shit!

I turned around and just wanted to walk when the person grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to himself. He held his magic wand in the air and the dark corridor lit up.