Thoughts | Matheo R., Tom R. & Draco M.

"I'm very sorry little Gryffindor, but at least Mattheo and his brother have noticed your sex day dream." My cheeks change dark red and I look at the floor in shame.

"Super. Simply Great." I push out in frustration and Draco laughs as he takes me in his arms. "I won't tell anyone. And those who don't know either." He murmurs in my hair and I nod.

Together we go out of the classroom and Draco puts an arm around my shoulders as his friends come to us.

Surprised, they look at me and doubtful I let my gaze slide to Tom and Mattheo. The two look at me briefly with a strange expression in their eyes, then one of his friends makes his throat.

Adrian Pucy or something.

"What does Potter's girlfriend want here?" He asks Draco and looks at me with a condescending look.

"The two fucked." Someone else answers and looks down at me.

"Leave them." Pansy's voice penetrates through the voices of the boys and comes towards me.

She hugs me warmly and a little surprised I put my arms around her little shoulders.

Then we go towards the big hall and Mattheo and Tom are all of a sween running next to me.

I clear my throat once and then look up to one of the pronounced curly heads. "You don't tell anyone about it, do you?" I ask hoarsely.

"Only if we are allowed to fuck you too." Mattheo responds quickly and I look surprised at Draco.

"What my brother means, little Gryffindor, is that we want something in return and well," he pauses and looks down at me briefly.

"Your pussy would be our first choice." I swallow and look at Draco, he follows the whole thing with an interested facial expression and I have to make an effort not to roll my eyes.

I look back at the two brothers and pull my brows together. The two are already attractive and I'm sure they are also quite well stocked, but is that okay for Draco?

"Draco?" I ask him quietly and he puts his hands on my shoulders from behind. "Yes, little Gryffindor?" He asks and starts kissing my neck.

"Would that be okay for you?" I ask him and I feel Tom's and Mattheo's glances on us.

"Of course, I'll take part." He murmurs on my neck and bites my skin slightly, so I have to suppress a moan.

I nod and close my eyes as he starts sucking on my neck.

One of the two takes my hand and pulls me towards the basement, surprised I look up until I remember again that she is the common areas of the Slytherins down here.

Tom murmurs something and a part of the wall slides apart. Draco - who still has his lips on my neck - gently pushes me into one of the rooms and then detaches himself from me.

The three look at me expectantly and I play around with my blouse.

"You should undress." Tom growls and when I hear the dark undertone of his voice, I quickly open the buttons of my blouse.

Her eyes fly on my red bra and Draco licks his lips. "I will never get enough of this sight." He murmurs and with a smile I think back to the classroom.

Then I continue to undress until I only stand in front of them in my underwear. Mattheo looks at me expectantly and points to my panties with a nod.

I swallow and undress completely. "Sit down," Draco begins and comes towards me.

"Touch yourself." The words come like honey over his sensual lips and immediately even more heat shoots between my legs.

Moaning, I let my fingers circle at my entrance and then penetrate my wet center with one finger.

The eyes of the Slytherin are fixed on my crotch and I raise myself towards my own fingers.

As I move my fingers inside me, I sigh quietly and put my head in my neck.

"Fuck." Mattheo pushes out and takes my hand away. Surprised, I look at him and squeeze my thighs together as he puts my finger in his mouth.

For a moment, it seems like only Mattheo and I are here-

-Until Draco puts me on the bed and shoves his limb into my mouth. Scared, I swallow and the tears come with me because he is so deep inside me.

Tom comes up to me and puts me a little on my side so that he lies with his chest on my back.

Without warning, he penetrates my back entrance and I scream in pain.

When Mattheo penetrates me with three fingers, I press my pelvis towards him and Tom pulls me back to him rhythmically.

I put my head on Tom's chest and moan as he wraps his hands around my breasts and kneads them aggressively.

After just a few minutes, the three brought me to cloud seven and my walls are narching around Mattheo's fingers.

Briefly, the three look at each other, then they pull themselves out of me and look at me with a dark look.

"Do you want to come, little Gryffindor?" Mattheo asks me and I nod weakly.

He comes towards me and starts to roam my body with light touches, I squeeze my legs moaning and our lips collide with each other.

Suddenly I also feel Draco's hands on my body and am brought from your one lip to the other. He pushes my thighs even more apart and suddenly Tom's mouth is in the middle of me.

He starts sucking on my pearl and lets his tongue slide through my wet center. Quietly moaning, I winch myself under their touches and again Mattheo presses his lips on mine.

Dominantly, he presses his tongue into my mouth and I moan when Draco begins to massage my breasts.

The three bring me closer and closer to the abyss and when Tom starts to growl at my middle, the tension bursts in my lower abdomen and with a loud scream I get on Tom's tongue, but before I can really experience my high, Tom pulls himself out of me and the others also detach themselves from me again.

Half satisfied, I wind myself back and forth until I want to let my own hand slide between my thighs at some point, but Draco holds my hand quickly.

Frustrated, I look at him, but he just grins at me and puts my hands over my head. He lies over me and penetrates me so suddenly that I roll up in surprise and turn my eyes inwards.

Again and again he pushes himself into me until he turns me a little to the side again and Mattheo suddenly positions himself at my back entrance.

When he also pumps himself into me, my high increases to a new level and I moan loudly when Tom forces me to open my mouth and pushes himself into my throat.

Breathless I lick over his shaft and after a few minutes he pours deep inside me.

"Swallowing." He orders me and I briefly consider whether I should just spit it in his face -

-Simply on principle, of course.

He looks at me amused and without realizing it I swallow his seed and scream when Mattheo gives me a blow on the butt.

Shortly afterwards, the other two also come in me and look at me with dark eyes.

They pull themselves out of me and I look at them breathlessly.

"I think we should repeat this a few more times if you don't want us to tell anyone about your sex dream little Gryffindor." Mattheo murmurs and I don't smile.