Hands | Matheo R., Draco M. &Theodore N.

With a falteling breath, I stand in front of the dark brow wooden door.

"We are waiting for you at 10 in our room, little Rose." His voice is close to my ear, even though he is actually so far away. Once again, his omnipresent power frightens me and goosebumps over my body. I nod and look over to the three.

Mattheo Riddle.

Theodore Nott.

Draco Malfoy.

Probably the three hottest guys on this planet.

For the tenth time tonight, I look at the clock. It's exactly 20 past 10. All the last few hours I've spent thinking about whether the three just despise me again and then want to see me on the floor, because I don't do everything right for them and don't get on my knees to blow them only when they snap.

And I won't do that after tonight. Even if it's not a joke, I don't get involved with her.

Well, definitely not because I'm so madly in love with her.

I just don't understand why the three can fuck everything that is not with three on the tree and once I have sex with them, I am insulted directly as a whore.

I shake my thoughts away and confidently knock on the door of the common room of the three.

Within seconds, Draco opens the door and eyes me once from top to bottom. Again, I get goosebumps and have the completely unnecessary fear that he doesn't like me.

Why the fuck do I want to please him?

After everything the three have done to me, I should hate them and want to take revenge. But no, here I am and let myself be fucked 90% percent of all three.

What's wrong with me?

"You're too late, little rose." Draco brings me back to reality and my gaze clears up again. "Be glad I came at all." I answer snarky and enter without asking.

Internally, I could scrub myself. Why do I still run into the trap voluntarily? "And you will come much more often today, Azita." Theodore's voice pushes to me and I look at him.

He leans against the wall, his arms crossed and unfortunately he looks outrageously hot. I exhale once and before I can think about it, the words already come over my lips.

"That's why I'm here." I just want to take back my words, so I'm making up my mind. Why did I want to lie?

The three don't want anything else either, so why should I pretend to be here, because the three are my dream men.

And just for the record, these three idiots who have been me since the 2nd. Bullying the school year and making my life hell are certainly not my dream men.

"You are such a little whore, Azita." Tskt Theodore and shakes his head. He calls me most often by my name. Azita. Couldn't my parents have chosen something more normal?

At some point I asked Draco why the three call me little rose, because I don't think it's normal for your tormentors give you such a cute nickname.

He only replied that they are too good to say my name and Rose suits me. Nice from the outside, but when you touch me it leads to pain and bad luck.

Quite exaggerated, for the fact that he was 13 and didn't even know me, but it doesn't matter. "And what are you?" I ask him and see the three provocatively on.

"We are the ones who will fuck your little cunt so sore that you can't walk anymore," Mattheo spoke for the first time today and his voice seems kind of scratchy to me.