Our little girl | Matheo R. & Lorenzo B.

"I would give everything for one of the two to fuck me," Pansy muttered dreamily. I slowly followed her gaze to the entrance of the large hall. There stood the two most popular men of the school; Mattheo and Lorenzo. With raised eyebrows, I looked back at Pansy: "Really Pansy now? Would you let two murderers fuck you?" She shrugged her shoulders: "There is no evidence." "No evidence? He is the son of Lord Voldemort, that says it all! He is certainly as disgusting as his father." Pansy's eyes widened, she looked at something behind me. Great. I knew exactly where she was looking. I mumbled: "He's standing right behind me right now, isn't he?" Pansy nodded in shock.

I turned around on my bench and sat right in front of Mattheo. He grinned broadly down at me: "Do you have something to say in your defense?" "No. I only told the truth." Provocatively, he raised an eyebrow: "Oh yes? Is that so?" I nodded firmly. "Get up!" Mattheo growled. I just snorted: "Forget it" And turned back to Pansy. Not a second later, I felt his hand around my arm, he pulled me up abruptly and pulled me behind him.

While he carries me out of the hall, I saw Enzo following us as well. He led us down the stairs into the dungeon, through the Slytherin community room and then he pushed me into his room. While Mattheo came back to me, Enzo calmly closed the door and fired a few spells on it. I was trapped with them, alone. "Why are you suddenly so shy, darling?" Mattheo whispered. "I'm not shy, I'm annoyed!" " Annoyed?" suddenly asked Enzo, who now stood next to Mattheo. "How about we change that?" Enzo giggled.

"Fuck you Lorenzo!" I growled. "Why should I fuck myself when I can fuck you after all." "Certainly not!" I growled again. "Last time it looked different," Mattheo teased me. "Yes, that was a one-time, faulty thing!" "Once?" Enzo asked. "False?" asked Mattheo.

Both took a step towards me while I quickly took a step back. "I can still remember well how you lay between us and moaned the words; Fuck, Enzo don't stop!" "And the words; At Salazar, fuck me at last, Mattheo," Mattheo added. "Why do you defend yourself so much against your feelings?" "Just let it go, Y/n. Then you will have the time of your life with us," whispered Mattheo. "We want you! And we know that you want us too! So, why the whole thing?" Enzo asked.

"Because that just doesn't work!" "Because it just doesn't work?" Mattheo repeated questioningly. "That's no reason," Enzo noted. "Definitely not," Mattheo giggled. Again they came towards me, I automatically went back every step they took forward. Until I hit the bed with my legs shortly afterwards. Damn, I was trapped. Mattheo and Enzo seemed to notice this immediately and stood in front of me. I was now standing directly in front of them with only a few millimeters of distance.

"Please let me go," I whispered. "Then start begging," Mattheo growled excitedly. Both took a small step back. "You know what you have to do," Enzo whispered. "Forget it, I certainly won't do that." "We can make it pleasant for you, or we can do it our way." "Choose, and make the right decision, Y/n." With big eyes I looked back and forth between the two men.

When I didn't answer the two, they saw this as an answer enough. Mattheo pushed me roughly into bed and bent over me, put his hand around my neck and pressed slightly.

Enzo sat behind me and looked down at me, his grin became wider and wider. Mattheo started kissing me, but didn't let go of my neck. His lips were soft and yet the kiss was hard and above all dominant. Again and again he bit my lower lip and played around my tongue with his.

With his free hand, he unbuttoned my blouse and Enzo took it off completely, as did my Bra. With a quick movement, Mattheo tore me around, so that I was now lying on my stomach. "Kneel on all four," Mattheo growled excitedly. Although I was still angry with the two, I obeyed, because damn I was so excited.

With a strong jerk, Mattheo tore down my skirt and tore my panties. I just heard the sound of his belt when he was already ramming into me with a strong push. I screamed out loud. Enzo, however, caught my scream by kissing me at the same moment and immediately playing my tongue around with his. Mattheo grabbed me tightly by my hip and rammed himself hard and unstoppably into me. At first it still hurt, but now the pain turned into pure pleasure and I started moaning again.