Pleasures | Lorenzo B., Theodore N. & Matheo R.

Enzo grins broadly at me and leans against the wall with his arms crossed. "So Mara, you owe us something."

I defiantly raise my chin and look at Theodore and Enzo. "And why do you think that's so?" I ask him and roll my eyes.

"I'll give you a reason to roll your eyes right away, sweetie. We also saved you from Snape." Mattheo puts an arm around my shoulder and I look at him dry.

"Saved is a little exaggerated." I notice and try to push his arm off my shoulder.

The three grin at each other and annoyed I try to walk past Mattheo. The Slytherin holds me by the arms and turns me around so that I stand with my back on his chest.

"As I said: You owe us something. And we have such an idea." Theodore starts and he comes up to me.

"Dream on." I mock and roll my eyes again. "Stop twisting your eyes." Warn me Mattheo and his tone has changed from amused to disturbingly gently.

I only look at him dry, but I don't roll my eyes. I exhale annoyed and put my hands in my hip.

"So what do I owe you?" I ask the three and they start to grin when suddenly Theodore's lips are on my loungers.

Dominantly, he presses his tongue between my lips. "You know that." I hear Mattheo's voice close and yet so far from my ear.

Theodore takes my wrists and pushes me to the next wall. Moaning, I rub myself against his crotch and ignore the fact that we are standing in the middle of the big hall and that someone can come in at any moment.

Theodore detaches from me and immeditely Mattheo presses his lips on mine. "Mhh you like that, wasn't it sweetie?" Enzo murmurs and I nod a little.

I feel the wetness between my thighs and look at the three beggingly. Mattheo grins and lifts me up without separating our lips. He walks a few meters and then puts me on the Slytherin table.

The three stand next to the table and look at me with dark eyes as I move desperately back and forth to drive away the heat between my thighs.

Mattheo makes a disapproving noise and holds me by the shoulders. "And now?" I ask the three scratchy voices and moan when Theodore spreads my legs.

"Now," Theodore Begins. "Now we're eating, sweetie." My heart starts to beat faster and I look at him with big eyes.

Slowly Enzo bends to my center - just before his lips touch my skin, he looks at me questioningly and I nod frantically. The Slytherin presses a kiss on my lower abdomen and looks at me.

His brown eyes look like melted honey and the tension in my lower abdomen rises. Begging, I lift the pelvis towards him and a grin creeps onto his face.

Enzo closes his mouth around my middle and starts licking me. With half-closed eyes I look at Mattheo and Theodore, the two stand to the right and left of me and at some point took off my blouse.

A soft moan escapes me and Mattheo grabs my jaw, so I have to leave my mouth open.

Enzo looks warning to the two when I make a gargling noise because I can no longer swallow.

Mattheo takes off his pants and his big erection comes to light. I understand what he wants from me and relax my mouth.

Mattheo smiles at me and turns my head a little to the side as I extend my hands to Theodore.

Mattheo pushes into my mouth and my eyes start to burn as he goes deeper and deeper, Theodore takes my hands in his fist and rubs my hands with his over his crotch.

Mattheo moans quietly as I lick over his shaft. Enzo starts growling slightly to trigger a vibration in my middle and the three push me closer and closer to the edge.

"Was that so hard, sweetie?" Mattheo asks me as he takes my head and penetrates deeper into my throat. I murmur a rather incomprehensible fuck you, which makes the three make me laugh.

But since Enzo's tongue is still in me, I scream and a wave of orgasm rolls over me.

The three pull themselves out of me and my breathing goes by jump. "To all four." Theodore orders me and the high has overwhelmed me so much that I just do what he wants.

Trembling, I kneel down and support myself on my arms, Mattheo stands behind me and the other two stand in front of me.

Mattheo grabs between my legs and starts pushing his fingers into me. I shout his name loudly and push myself towards him.

I look at the two brown-haired boys in front of me and open my mouth and lean on my elbow to be able to use my hands.

Enzo gently opens my mouth a little more and then gently pushes himself into me. He takes my head in his hands and presses me against him until my face is almost between his legs.

I have to swallow and almost swallow myself, so that the tears come with me and Enzo looks down at me. "Too deep?" He asks and I quickly shake my head.

He looks at me worried for a moment, then the worry gives way to lust and he starts to fuck me in the mouth. Theodore has already put my hand on his member again and I press lightly so that he moans.

Mattheo pushes himself from behind to my center and rubs his hand over my clit. "Mattheo," I moan as he stops and puts his hands on my pelvis.

"Please." He starts kissing my back and presses his erction against my butt. Slowly he begins to knead my breasts and swirls my nipples while my legs begin to tremble.

"Please what, sweetie?" He asks in a deep voice. "Please, I need you in me. Now." I whisper without any sense of shame.

"If you ask so sweetly." He murmurs and pushes me hard without any warning. Again and again the three push into me and soon I will come a second time.

After a few minutes, Enzo squirts deep into my throat and I swallow his semen with my eyes closed. As soon as I open my mouth again and look at Theodore, he pushes himself into me only to come after a few moments.

Again, I swallow and scream when Mattheo turns me around with a sentence and looks at me with his cool eyes. I put my legs around his hip and move my pelvis towards him.

He pushes into me a few more times until he pulls himself out of me and comes on my stomach. Breathing heavily, I lie on the table and look at the three.

"Come on sweetie, get dressed." Says Enzo and gives me my -torn- blouse. I look at the three reproachfully and lift the two parts into the air.

Enzo quickly takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. Thank you, I look at it and quickly put it on, then I put on the rest again and get up.

Mattheo and Theodore put an arm around me and we go to the Slytherin room.