Daddy's | Matheo T. & Tom R.

It's late, very late, but I just can't sleep.

I went out of my room to the common room, and then to the empty corridors of Hogwarts.

My feet pulled me onto the Astronomy Tower.

I quietly go up the cold steps to the very top.

At the top I heard voices, guys voices.

As I got closer, I saw that it was Tom and Mattheo Riddle.

The two are so fucking hot that I would die to let them fuck me.

Completely absorbed in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that it had suddenly become quite quiet.

"You haven't been taught that it's rude to eavesdrop on others."

I heard one of the two say that I twitched and stopped as if frozen.

"Come here," the other one shouted, I assume that it was Tom now.

Slowly I walked towards the two of them and looked directly into their eyes.

Holey fuck are both beautiful.

"What's your name, my beautiful" Mattheo asked and took my chin in his hand.

"Nyla.. Nyla Rowle " I stuttered.

"Ahh a Ravenclaw," Tom said now and came closer to me.

"What are we going to do with you now?" Mattheo asked and Tom kept talking.

"It wasn't nice to listen to us. Don't you think so too?"

I nodded immediately.

Shit maybe I should be afraid, but it just made me damn wet to see both here like that. And my thoughts didn't want to end.

"Do you hear that, Tom. Her thoughts are almost screaming for us," Mattheo spoke seductively, and the one addressed grinned.

Both of them walked towards me.

"What do you think we should punish you.
Nyla?", asked Tom.

"Yes. Punish me, otherwise I might not learn out."

"Well recognized" both laughed at the same time, which sounds really sexy.

They were in Tom's single room, and immediately I was thrown on the bed.

Mattheo started to take off my hoodie and my sweatpants.

Tom only watched until I was just lying on the bed in a bra and panties in front of them.

Both looked at me attentively.

"Isn't she beautiful, Tom," said Mattheo and began to spread kisses all over my body.

"Mhm, but certainly much prettier if she doesn't have it on anymore." grins his brother.

The two boys nodded to each other and Mattheo sent me with kisses, Tom took off the rest of my underwear.

Now I lay totally naked and defenseless in front of them. But I trust both of them.

And in general, my lust guard controls me more than anything else.

Mattheo turned me around so that I was lying on my stomach.

"Princess, go for us on all four," said Tom, I did it and Mattheo positioned me in such a way that there was enough space in front and behind me.

Both undressed quickly and positioned in front and behind me.

Both have a damn big cock, and I don't know how to do it all at the same time.

Slowly I took Tom's cock in my mouth and licked the pleasure drops on his tip. While Mattheo began to penetrate my wet pussy from behind.

It was damn hard to blow Tom, while Mattheo is fucking me from behind.

"Ahh.. Fuck" I screamed through the whole room. I could perceive Mattheo's grin from behind.

Tom grief in my hair to squeeze his hard cock even deeper into my throat.

Mattheo pushed into me harder and faster. I noticed how I was slowly reaching my high.

But only a little later I notice a hot liquid in my throat.

Tom moaned quietly.

"Swallow it," he ordered, I did it and provenly stretched my tongue towards him.

I'm still being fucked by Mattheo like there's no tomorrow. But I can't stand it for a long time.

"Mattheo, she's coming soon. Our little princess" says Tom and gently fights me through my hair.

Mattheo pushes into me even faster and harder than before and then it happened to me, I come to my climax screaming.

"AAAHH Fuckk,Mattheo" I screamed and now I also noticed his hot liquid running down my thigh.

I lay down in the pillows and tried to return my breath to normal.

Both lay down next to me, and gave me kisses or stroked my hair.

"That was..." I started.

"Wow," the two said at the same time.

I lay down in her arms and closed my arms tiredly.

Tomorrow I'll do another night tour through the castle.