Falling for him

I woke up the next day with a major sense of déjà vu. Waking up in his bed again, another fresh glass of water on the side. I groaned. And then I groaned again remembering the events from the night before. Cole came and rescued me after that old pervert grabbed me. 

I sank further into the bed and pulled the comforter up over my head. 

It was then that I noticed I was in a shirt and not my red dress from last night. I lifted the shirt to my nostrils and smelt it. It definitely wasn't one of PJs. It must be Cole's I thought. Did he undress me too? I properly cringed at the thought and shut my eyes again wanting to just be home. 

"Hattie can I come in?" The voice of my brother sounds from outside the door. I groaned in response. I took a deep breath before responding. 

"Sure" I said, probably muffled from where I was under the covers. 

"God I don't like knowing you were in another guys bed" PJ muttered under his breath. 

"What was that?" I asked peering out from the top of the cover although I heard every word. 

"Are you okay Hattie? You scared me last night." He said sitting down on the side of the bed and resting his hand on the cover. "Hearing you cry down the phone like that and not be able to rescue you was really fucking hard. I am just glad Cole hadn't been drinking" PJ sounded really upset, like he blamed himself for what had happened. 

"I'm okay PJ. I'm okay now anyway" I said pulling my hand from under the duvet and resting it on top of his. "Some guy just got a bit too close to me and I freaked. Layla wasn't there so I panicked and kicked him in the balls"

"My sister, putting her training to good use" he laughed and squeezed my hand "I'm glad you're okay sis" He pulled me in for a hug "Will you join us for breakfast?" PJ asked 

"Sure just give me a minute" I responded. He kissed my head and got up from the bed. Looking around the room he shook his head and then laughed to himself. Not really understanding why, I stayed in bed until he left and then decided to get up to sue the bathroom before heading downstairs. 

-

Walking down the stairs I realised that Cole wasn't quite as big as my brother. His shirt therefore not covering my legs as much as I would like. But my god was it comfy, and even better, it smelt just like him. The knight with dimples. 

I walked into the kitchen and jumped up on the counter. The boys were sat around the table. Fraser showing my brother something on his phone. Logan was there reading a book and drinking coffee. Dimples was already staring at me. They all looked at me when they heard my arrival.

Fraser winked at me and my brother saw, slapping him on the head from behind. "That's my sister you're staring at you dick" 

I laughed, used to Frasers googling eyes but we both had the mutual respect of brother/sister love too. He was a man whore. But I loved him still. "Who's making breakfast then?" I said to no one in particular. 

"PJ Volunteers as tribute" says Fraser grabbing my brothers hand and lifting it into the sky. That made me laugh again. PJ groaned but stood up accepting his fate. 

"Fine but its bacon and eggs for everyone, no complaints"

"But..." started Logan 

"But nothing." said my brother cutting him off 

Everyone laughed. 

Coles eyes were still on mine. I used this opportunity to check him out. A full sweep from head to toe. He was wearing shorts today, the first time I was able to see his tattooed legs. On one, he had a snake wrapped around. The other filled with a variety of smaller images, I wondered what they all meant. My eyes traveled up further. He wore a tight white t-shirt that exposed his muscles in the best possible way. Finally I finished at his face. His eyebrow piercing completing his bad boy look, but his dimples trying to convince you otherwise. 

I licked my lips. 

He saw. Cole saw me checking him out and then licking my lips. 

I was in for it. I quickly looked away and focussed on my brothers cooking. 

My phone vibrated 

Nice shirt  ~ Dimples

Nice face - I replied confidently. Still not turning back to look at him

Nice legs ~ Dimples

"Take me home I have work this evening" I suddenly announced pushing myself off the counter and pulling the t-shirt down to my knees. I heard laughing coming from Cole. 

"Alright Hatts chill out. I thought you wanted breakfast?" PJ said questioning me 

"I've lost my appetite" I said. Cole sniggered again. 

"Well you'll have to wait" said PJ "You are such high maintenance sometimes" he muttered under his breath 

"What was that darling brother?"

"Nothing princess" he said walking past me and kissing my head. Prick.