Beat him up

Hearing Benedict's words, the brothers' eyes lit up, and there was a hint of ruthlessness in their eyes!

Dave turned his wrist and pressed the knuckles of his fingers so loudly!

He works in engineering and construction. He has darker skin and has a violent personality. He immediately sneered—he didn't know where to pull out a steel bar.

The gentle and elegant captain Aeron said in a gentle voice, "In a society ruled by law, how can you blatantly hit someone."

He turned his head and stopped a nurse.

"Hello, do you have sacks in your department?"

The nurse was stunned for a moment, then stammered: "Yes, yes, our pharmacy has snakeskin bags, but there are also cardboard boxes..."

She thought they were packing things, cardboard boxes Definitely better than sacks.

Aeron smiled: "Thank you, a sack is fine."

If you want to fight, of course, you need a sack to fight.

The brothers: "..."

**

At the end of the VIP corridor, outside a door, there was a cold wind blowing.

John was about to freeze to death, and he kept complaining from the bottom of his heart.

He had been waiting all night, and now it was dawn, but the Simmons still hadn't come out!

His father couldn't stand it in the middle of the night, and he told him to wait here before he left, which seemed sincere.

It was cold in spring, and the nights were colder than winter nights. John felt that he was about to freeze, tired, hungry, and sleepy.

He really wanted to go back and take a hot bath and sleep well.

Once such a thought came to him, he couldn't bear it anymore. After waiting for another hour, he finally made up his mind to go back first.

Underground Parking Lot:

John walked while making a phone call: "Remember to keep it safe, notify me immediately when they come out..." Before the word 'I' could be uttered, John felt his eyes darken, and someone put him in a sack!

Immediately afterward crackling fists came down, and he couldn't help shouting: "What are you doing! Who are you!" The eight brothers stepped on John and beat him to death!

In fact, they don't need to do things like beating people. If it were other things, they would not bother to do it.

But when they thought of Sofia's injuries, and her cautiously asking if she could have food when she got home and if they would beat her...

They couldn't suppress the anger in their hearts!

John was beaten until he screamed again and again, he had no power to fight back, only to be beaten.

"Stop..."

"Do you know who I am? I am John Layton, the president of Layton Group! How dare you offend me... Believe it or not..."

Benedict sneered, loosened his tie, raised his hands made a 'stop' gesture.

The brothers stopped immediately, and Dave squinted his eyes with a steel bar in his hand...

Seeing them stop, John thought that the other party was afraid.

However, at this moment, a steel bar slammed into his calf!

"Ah!!"

The underground parking lot was filled with John's screams...

**

John was beaten and sent to the hospital. It should be said that he was carried back before he walked out of the hospital gate.

He was covered with injuries, and the most annoying thing was that he didn't know who did it!

Can't find it.

The other party didn't even give him any excuses, let him not talk about the pain, and he was so angry that he almost vomited blood.

Aillee stood by his bed and cried, "Husband, how do you feel..."

If John could get up, he would definitely be able to see the perfunctory in Aillee's eyes.

She was still wearing a hospital gown, worried like a good wife.

But she was very anxious right now!

How did Angela, that dead bitch, suddenly become the only daughter of the Simmons?!

When her mother-in-law told her yesterday, her heart skipped a beat and she panicked.

This time her miscarriage was of course not caused by Sofia, but by herself.

The Laytons were in financial crisis, and John was not only about to go bankrupt but also borrowed a lot of usury!

Aillee didn't want to be tied to death in the family because of the child in her stomach.

She is still so young and beautiful, she can definitely find someone richer than her husband, once she has a child, it will be difficult to remarry.

So she had to get rid of the child in her belly, and she couldn't let herself make a little mistake, so there was the scene of Sofia "pushing her".

Originally, Aillee felt that Sofia was a bastard without a mother, and the family had never treated her kindly, and even John told her that Sofia was a product of his mistake when he was drunk, and wished she would not live in this place, this world.

With Sofia's hand to get rid of the child in her stomach, she will not take any risks at all.

But who knew that Sofia was actually a child of the Simmons!

They are one of the rumored four major families!

Aillee was terrified, afraid of being found out.

What to do, what to do!?

She had to think of a way to prevent Sofia from speaking ill of her...

**

In the VIP ward.

Sofia opened her eyes again, the ward was quiet and there was no one there.

She lowered her eyes sadly, thinking that everyone had left.

The extremely insecure little girl, her small face was full of loneliness...

At this moment, the door creaked lightly, and Thomas walked in.

Sofia's eyes lit up slightly, rekindling a ray of light.

It turned out that the grandfather felt that so many people were crowded in the ward and the air was not good, so they closed their eyes in the living room outside to rest their minds.

Thomas said softly: "Sofie, are you feeling better? Uncle prepared breakfast for you, would you like some?"

Sofie nodded.

Thomas immediately asked someone to bring in breakfast, and the rest of the family were also awakened by the noise and surrounded them.

Mr. Simmons asked cautiously: "What does Sofie like to eat? There are shrimp dumplings, rice noodle sausage, steamed pork ribs, custard buns..." 

Dave, who was more impatient, squeezed in and rushed to say: "Stir-fried beef noodles! Stir-fried beef noodles are good Eat!"

His father hit his calf with a cane, and reprimanded: "Beef noodles, beef noodles, Sofia just woke up, how can she eat beef noodles!" He picked up the rice noodles and handed them over: "Sofie, eat some rice noodles first. This is steamed very soft and delicious."

Mark picked up the lean meat porridge and smiled warmly: "You can drink the porridge first."

Sofia pursed his lips and looked around. Obedient, a little emotional, and teary.

I want to cry.

She...does this count as having a family?

Sofia sniffed and called out cautiously: "Grandpa...I want to eat rice noodles..."

Mr. Simmons's eye turned red all of a sudden, and he nodded sharply: "Hey! Hey, okay, rice noodles, eat rice noodles! "

The family seemed to have seen Angela's childhood again.

Their sister is carefree and will pout with her brothers when angry, but the little girl in front of them is still cautious when she calls her grandpa.

I'm afraid that I'm calling it wrong and it's not pleasing.

A child who is only three and a half years old knows how to look at people's faces and live carefully.

They were even more distressed. They watched Sofia go to bed after eating, and then went out lightly.

Sofia closed her eyes and didn't sleep for a while when the voice appeared in her ear again:

【Little girl, little girl...! 】

Sofia opened her eyes and looked around.

No one...

At first, she thought she was dreaming, and that's why she heard this voice, but when she closed her eyes, the voice sounded again:

【Sofie, little Sofie, Sofie! 】

Sofia gripped the bed sheet tightly, nervously looking in the direction of the sound...