Return to the evil family

Aillee held a teddy in her hand, it was Sofia's teddy.

"Mom and Dad, don't worry, Sofia's teddy was left at home, she will definitely come back to get it."

Others don't know how important this teddy is to Sofia, but she does.

This is the only thing that Sofia's short-lived mother left her. The brat hugged it every day, and she didn't let go even when she was receiving the worst beating.

Aillee still remembered one time, she didn't cry no matter how hard she pinched her, but when her teddy was snatched by her and cut off its ears, she cried a lot.

John looked at the tattered teddy in Aillee's hand, and asked with a frown, "Are you sure she will come back?"

He didn't believe that there was anything worth thinking about a tattered teddy.

Aillee smiled softly: "Husband, you don't usually have time to spend with Sofia, so of course you don't know that she likes this little teddy the most. This is the only thought her mother left for her, and it is very important to her."

Mrs. Layton thought about it, and it was true.

That brat girl hasn't let go of this teddy this past year, and she always takes the little teddy with her when she goes to the toilet.

She said happily: "That's great, I hope she will really come back!"

As long as she comes back, isn't it easy to coax a child?

Aillee lowered her face, covering up the glint in her eyes.

Sofia will definitely come back, besides this teddy, she also has a very important 'little partner' here - a parrot.

The parrot did not know where it came from, and it lived in the grove behind the Layton family's villa.

No one else can get close to it, and the parrot will only fly over when Sofia appears.

This is why Aillee is sure that Sofiao will come back.

You can send someone to fetch the teddy, but only Sofia can take the parrot away.

Aillee said: "I just sewed and cleaned the teddy. She must be very happy when she comes back."

John hugged Aillee happily, and said, "Thank you for your hard work! Sigh, you are so kind. Sofia even hurt you like that. Not only did you not care about it, but you also helped her sew a teddy... When we survive this crisis, I will definitely make it up to you."

Ailee leaned into John's arms and said hypocritically: "As long as I can relieve husband's worries."

Mrs. Layton said anxiously: "Quickly, clean up the house! "

After their family went bankrupt, all the servants left, and now they don't have a single servant.

So, John, who just said he wanted to make up for his wife, immediately ordered her  to clean up.

Aillee obeyed meekly, but when they couldn't see, there was a hint of viciousness in her eyes.

**

Several black Maybachs drove to the door of Layton's villa and stopped.

Eight tall and handsome men got out of the car, and the one who was helped down behind them was Mr. Simmons. This formation would be shocking even in the capital.

Now it's to get a teddy...

Aillee was very smart and didn't go downstairs. She hid on the balcony on the third floor and peeked, her eyes full of envy and jealousy.

It turns out that this is the eighth son of the Simmons family!

Looking at these eight extraordinary men, Aillee's eyes were very hot. If she could get close to one of them...

Suddenly she was stunned, and saw a man in a black shirt with one hand in his pocket, looking around. Turning around, he casually pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, exuding the aura of a gentleman. 

- Michael!

Aillee was immediately overwhelmed with excitement, Aillee is the unstoppable national actor in the entertainment industry, and also the male god of her dreams!

This was the first time she saw her male god at such a close distance. Aillee held her breath, her heartbeat became faster and faster, and she blushed with excitement.

The Laytons, who had been waiting at the door for a long time, saw that the Simmons had indeed come, and immediately went up to meet them.

"Hey, my in-laws! Mr. Simmons! Come and visit..."

While speaking, he stretched out his hand to shake Benedict's hand.

Benedict gave John a cold look, putting one hand in his pocket very arrogantly.

Mr. Layton laughed and said: "Dear family, is this your first time in San Martin? Let me tell you why the weather in San Martin is so good during this time! It turns out that you are here! Please come inside!" 

Mr. Simmons sneered: "The weather is really good. My granddaughter was so cold that she was sent to the hospital. Your family is doing well."

Mr. Layton was suddenly embarrassed.

Mrs. Layton said with a smile: "Oh, old in-laws, you are really joking. We have always treated Sofia very well. She lost her temper with her aunt that day, and her father was also angry with her, so he educated her...

As she spoke, she looked at Sofia kindly: "Little girl, come and hug grandma! I haven't seen you for a few days, grandma misses you so much! "

Sofia pursed her lips and held Thomas 's shirt tightly with one hand.

Mr. Simmons sneered: "What a rage! Beating my little granddaughter to the bone and kneeling in the snow wearing only thin pajamas, is this a little education?" what can you say?

But the Laytons went bankrupt, and John was beaten up, so it's almost over...

After all, everyone is also in-laws!

Mr. Layton stepped forward and wanted them to come in: "Oh, let's talk after you come in. Anyway, John is also Sofia's father... A child cannot live without a father."

He winked at his son while talking.

John smiled and said: "That's right. Sofia, Dad was wrong before, can you forgive Dad? Although you made a mistake, Dad shouldn't beat you like this." He made a face of remorse and heartache. He looked like he wanted to get close to Sofia, but was stopped by several bodyguards.

Sofia put her head against Thomas 's cheek, not looking at John at all.

John was anxious and displeased in his heart. This damn girl, doesn't she know that this meeting is very important to their family? Still stubborn!

"Sofia." John suppressed his voice, threatening in his tone.

In the past, as long as he called Sofia like this, she would be obedient immediately.

When Sofia heard this familiar tone, her little body shuddered reflexively.

The brothers suddenly turned frosty, feeling that they were too forgiving that day!

It was a mistake not to abolish the Laytons!

Thomas said deeply: "You don't need to call her anymore, we are here to get things."

Mr. Simmons asked coldly with a cane in his hands, "Where's Sofia's little toy?"

Mrs. Layto's eyes flickered slightly, she nodded and said: "Yes, but it was buried by the snow, and Sofia's aunt is sewing for her! In-laws, come and sit down first!" Benedict raised his hand, and several black-clothed bodyguards rushed into the door. John was so frightened that he thought he was going to be hit again, so he quickly hugged his head.

But seeing the bodyguard in black go straight in, he was immediately embarrassed.

Benedict sneered: "Are you afraid?"

When he hit Sofia, why didn't he know that he was afraid.

John couldn't move, so he could only look at Sofia: "It's my fault, it's all my fault, Sofia, let's go in first, okay?" Thomas was about to refuse but at this time Sofia broke, pulling his shirt, she said, "uncle..."

She looked into Layton's house hesitantly, her little bobbie was still inside, and no one else could take it out.

The Laytons thought that Sofia's heart had softened, so they couldn't help being overjoyed!

It really is a child, after all, this is her home, child, how could it be possible not to go home and not to have a father?

"Come, come, my in-laws come in and sit down!" Mr. and Mrs. Layton greeted warmly with smiles on their faces.

Benedict looked at Sofia, not knowing what she was going to do, but he would take her wherever she wanted to go.

The Simmons stepped into the house with a cold face.

Looking at this dilapidated villa, they couldn't help frowning - to the Simmons, this villa is a dilapidated villa.

Such a dilapidated villa, how did their sister come here?

The bodyguard quickly went downstairs and took down all the relevant toys in the villa.

Sofia broke free from Thomas 's embrace and hugged the most worn-out puppet teddy in her arms.

There was a trace of joy on the face of the little girl.

Little teddy, Sofia is here to pick you up.

Sofia will never leave you behind...

She hugs the teddy tightly, besides the little teddy, she also has a good friend bobbie.

Thinking of this, she was a little anxious and wanted to run to the backyard, but soon turned around and came back, holding Thomas 's hand.

In the Backyard.

Aillee hid in the grove, waiting patiently for Sofia.

Sofia knows that parrots are afraid of people, so she will definitely sneak out to look for the parrot.

With no one else present, everything will be dominated by her, she just needs to wait here for Sofia to fall into the trap...