My Sister was Haunted by the Crybaby

After venting for a while, Winnie calmed down.

She saw that it was getting dark outside, but no one called her to go back, and she felt restless.

"Mom, I'd better go back! I... I'll go back and beg her, if it's for Lily, I'm willing to swallow my pride ."

After all, Winnie was still afraid of being driven away.

Her mother stared into her eyes: "Why are you begging her? It's because you are so talkative all the time that they bully you like this!"

She took out the phone and asked a servant of Simmons's family about Lily. They learned that she cried a lot in the afternoon.

the old woman proudly said: "Look! Lily cried so much without you! Don't worry, they can't handle Lily! You should wait for them to beg you!"

Winnie hesitated: "Impossible..."

Her mother crossed her arms: "How is it impossible? Which child can live without a mother, since Lily was born, you have not left for a day, and she will definitely make trouble when she sleeps tonight." Don't you still know it? Nobody can coax your daughter but you.

"Hey, listen to your mother! Doesn't anyone know you came here? Just wait, they will definitely beg you to go back within two days!"

Winnie couldn't make up her mind but felt that what her mother said made sense.

It's true that no one can handle Lily's crying, the Simmons can't let her cry all night, can they?

Even if she fell asleep from crying tonight, what about tomorrow?

Lily gets very temperamental when she wakes up, and she will throw bowls and things at the slightest disappointment, no one can persuade her except her.

Besides, there is also Leo.

Leo looks more obedient than Lily, but he is even more difficult to deal with. He loves to play games, but he can't talk about it. Whenever he talks about it, he smashes his phone angrily. He is more stubborn than a cow.

Winnie felt relieved after thinking about it.

In fact, she also took a gamble in her heart, wanting to give the Simmons a taste of her children's characters and see if they dare to let Mark divorce her after they find out that they can't do without her.

**

In the evening, without her mother by her side, Lilyy's eyes were indeed red.

But when she thought of the basin that could not be filled no matter how much she cried, she didn't dare to cry anymore.

Mama Elena felt sorry for her, and sighed: "Miss, go to sleep! You will be fine tomorrow."

Lily covered the quilt, her mouth was full of tears...

"Go out, I don't want you!" Her throat choked yelling.

Elena: "Miss..."

Lily suddenly grabbed a pillow and slammed it on Elena's face, "Go away!"

She doesn't want the nanny, she wants her mother!

Lily stopped crying and making noise, but she still had that bad temper and swept everything on the table with a bang.

Elena had no choice but to leave, saying, "Ring the bell if you need something."

As soon as she went out, she saw Mrs. Simmons outside, with Sofia in pajamas standing next to her.

The old madam asked: "Is she still losing her temper?"

Elena said: "It's much better, Madam, don't be angry, kid..."

Mrs. Simmons snorted.

Just because she's a child, it is okay to be like this?.

If she is like this while still young, could you still expect her to be sensible when she grows up?

That is impossible.

Sofia hugged the little teddy, thought for a while, and knocked on the door.

The little girl looked serious, and said in a childish voice: "Sister, aren't you afraid of people coming tonight?" The little girl was lying on the door, poking her head in, and whispered: "There are Ghosts! Are you afraid of ghosts? How about I accompany you!"

Lily stared, thinking that Sofia was a bad person.

That she said it on purpose!

"I don't want you to accompany me, get out!" Lily closed the door with a bang.

Sofia blinked innocently.

What she said is true! There are really ghosts

I don't know if it's because Lily closed the door and still didn't feel relieved, then opened the door again and came out, smashing a water glass.

Mrs. Simmons said with a cold face: "Let's go, Sofia, ignore her." It's a bad habit. 

Sofia had no choice but to go back to the room with the teddy in her arms, and waved to Elena at the door: " Good night , grandma!"

It hurts. She is still their flesh and blood. Why can't she have a better character.

Grandma sighed: "Am I being too strict with Lily?"

Sofia hesitated for a moment, then stood on tiptoe and patted Grandma's head.

"Grandma, don't worry, everything will be fine!"

The little girl looked serious, with a babyish voice, pretending to be a little adult despite while standing on tip toes.

Mrs. Simmons couldn't help laughing, and the melancholy in her heart unexpectedly calmed down.

**

In Sofia's room.

Master Dan said: "Come here, little girl, the master will teach you spells today, do you know spells? The kind that can throw a fireball with a single whistling sound."

Sofia looked skeptical: "Master, I am still young, but don't lie to children. "

How can a person split a fireball?

She is no longer a three-year-old child, she is four years old, and already knows a lot of things!

Seeing that Sofia didn't believe it, Master curled his lips: "You don't believe it...that's right, it's fine to open the spiritual eye, and there are many talents, and the third eye itself is not closed." "But the spell is different. This requires the practice of theory. Some Taoist priests are so poor that they can't split a single spark in their entire lives, they can only use talismans to light a fire—it's normal if you don't believe it." "So I am not expecting too much from a child either!"

Sofia frowned: "Master, you are using a talisman, Is it a trick? Don't worry, I won't take this kind of trick."

Master: "..."

Speechless, this child is obviously a four-year-old child, why is it so difficult to handle?

I saw Sofia staring at him: "Master if you change yourself, I will believe it."

Master's mouth twitched: "Although your master is very powerful, I am also a ghost..."

Sofia understood, nodded, and said: "Oh! In other words, the master can't do it either."

Master Dan stroked his forehead: "Hey, what are you saying? What do you mean the master can't do it?"

He stared, "Master is afraid of scaring you, right? It's too powerful. It will burn all your hair and turn you into a little bald head."

Sofia: "But..."

Master: "Okay, okay! Children, don't ask so many questions! Come on, read جـث with me... ش