You're a Beast, Not Her Father

John was very mad.

Can he be taken advantage of by his wife?

Thinking back to the time after he went bankrupt, there was still something he didn't understand.

His eyes were red, and he gritted his teeth: "Bitch, you have long wanted to leave me, right? If the child is born, you will not be able to leave, so you use Sofia's hand to get rid of the child in your belly, right?"

Aillee still refused to admit it at this time, shaking her head while wiping her tears away, that was called fake crying.

"No, really not, it's not like this..."

John was very annoyed in his heart, but after thinking about it, this is his chance.

He acted like he was being deceived: "You poisonous woman... You have been lying to me like this all along, so I have many misunderstandings about Sofia..." "Sofia! It's all my fault!

Dad was wronged and trusted the wrong person and has been deceived...!"

Benedict moved his fingers.

Uncle Nelson took out a few more documents and projected them on the screen.

The first one was Angela's death certificate and John's marriage certificate.

Angela died in March, and John married Aillee at the end of March.

The second is Sofia's rescue case, which clearly says [respiratory arrest, shock, fracture of the third, fourth, sixth, and seventh ribs of the left rib, fracture of the humerus, fracture of the right arm, and outward bending of the left foot. Irreversible frostbite of the tissue, cut off the little toe of the left foot and tissue carrion three centimeters x five centimeters...]

Then there was a photo, which was secretly taken by a neighbor, Sofia was kneeling in the snow in pajamas, Buried by the snow, and only a little bit of her back was exposed...

John felt a chill in his heart!

Everyone couldn't help covering their mouths in shock.

In just a few lines of case reports, it all shows how badly Sofia was beaten at that time!

Everyone couldn't help looking at John angrily. The child was seriously injured and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment. Fortunately, he also said, "I accidentally hit a little harder"?!

When Mrs. Simmons saw this medical report, she almost fainted from distress!

"It's not a little careless, it's a death blow!"

"Such a big snow day makes the child kneel in the snow... Frostbite and tissue removal... "

"This is not a human, but a beast?! Does he deserves to call himself father?!"

Benedict sneered, "Continue."

Uncle Nelson released another arrest warrant with the official seal on it, explaining:

" The Layton Group was charged with a large amount of smuggling a year ago, and three people were killed as a result. The public has never given up on the investigation this year, and now they have found out and obtained evidence, and officially wanted the number one suspect, John." In other words, the Layton family was not bankrupted by the Simmons family's revenge, but because of their own fault.

John also slumped on the ground, knowing that everything was beyond salvation.

It's over! It's really over!

Everyone was stunned by the truth.

As soon as the wife died, the husband quickly married a new wife.

The new wife kept abusing his daughter, but he ignored it. The new wife framed his daughter, and he beat the child to death.

They even deliberately released rumors, blaming Sofia for all their faults.

How could there be such a vicious father in this world!?

Those who had children couldn't help but hug their children, cursing: "This kind of person doesn't deserve to live in this world! Garbage!" "Call the police and arrest him!"

John panicked when he heard this. He wanted to rush up and catch Sofia!

If they dare to call the police and arrest him, he will kill Sofia! Let Sofia die with him, and they will regret it!

Who knew that before John could rush in front of Sofia, Benedict lifted his foot and kicked him ruthlessly!

Several bodyguards in black immediately stepped forward, grabbed John and Aillee by the collars one by one, and dragged them out like dead dogs.

Aillee had no choice but to pretend to be wronged and cry.

And what about John? He kept shouting:

"Anyway, Sofia was raised by me! Without me, would she have appeared in this world?"