I am Strong and My Aunt is a Killer

When everyone woke up in the morning, they found that Sofia was stuck on the railing.

The expressions of the big uncles are like this: (⊙ˍ⊙)

Leo laughed unceremoniously and said 'so stupid' while laughing, Sofia's face was a little uneasy.

"Don't laugh!" She stared at Leo angrily.

Thomas put her fist against his lips, coughed lightly, and couldn't hide the smile in his eyes.

Although Sofia was a bit miserable, they were also very worried.

But...

it doesn't prevent them from finding it funny.

Only Mrs. Simmons was really in a hurry, she kept scolding: "My Sofie, what are you all laughing at, get Sofia down quickly!" Mark said quickly, "I'll call 119 now."

Sofia was taken aback, and immediately objected: "No, Uncle, don't."

She knew 119. When she was in San Martin, there was a house on fire in the community, and she had seen the firefighters rush into the fire bravely and fearlessly.

From that moment on, the firefighter was like superman who saved the world in her mind, and became her idol.

How can I let my idol see me looking so stupid?

Mrs. Simmons didn't know what Sofia was thinking, and said anxiously: "Sofieo, be good, this is very dangerous, the firefighter will come and save you, okay?" She didn't know that such a young child already had strong self-esteem.

Sofie said stubbornly: "Grandma, I, I can come out, wait for me to get down..."

She took a deep breath and pulled hard.

There was a bang on the little head, and it hurt a little.

Master Dan: "..."

He covered his face.

"Hey, hey, don't do this, you look stupid." He said, "Try, break the iron railing."

Sofia: "?"

Can she break it?

Master Dan leaned on the railing, leisurely looking at the stuck little carrot head.

"Otherwise, what do you think the red bracelet Master gave you is for?"

Sofia looked at the red string on her wrist.

Behind them, Winnie stood at the door and watched coldly.

She can also get stuck, this kid is really stupid.

Seeing that the other members of the family reacted quickly, each of them looked very concerned, some took the ladder, and some took the air cushion.

Winnie felt uncomfortable again.

She is just stuck on the second floor? Why they are being so nervous?

There is a thick lawn under the second floor, even if you don't make any protective facilities, you won't die if you fall.

Being so nervous about Sofia and being so indifferent towards her Lily, Winnie wondered why she didn't realize that the Simmons had such double standards before.

I don't know when the oversized airbag cushion was erected downstairs. Benedict and Dave were downstairs with serious expressions on their faces.

Dave said: "Children's heads are bigger than their bodies. Generally speaking, if the head can pass, the body can also pass."

So just let Sofia turn around and slip through the railing to get out of trouble.

Benedict's face was cold and hard: "This way there is a risk of falling."

Micheal pushed the gold-rimmed glasses, raised his eyebrows, and smiled: "If you fall from the second floor, the air cushion is so thick, you won't die."

The rest of The brothers glared at him.

Michael spread his hands, he was right!

The brothers told Mrs. Simmons what they thought because they were afraid that the old woman would be too frightened and unable to bear it.

Mrs. Simmons hesitated: "What should you do if she hit her head when she fell? What if her head hit the ground first and twisted her neck? What if she accidentally poked her eyes with her  hand?" Thomas had no choice but to gently persuade: "Mom, don't worry. There is a way, Dave is going to get the hydraulic tongs, let's wait a little longer."

In the midst of the tension, no one saw Sofia's two little hands grabbing the railing, pulling and pulling with all her might!

The red string on the wrist shone slightly, and the iron railing suddenly bent.

Sofia pull his head and escaped easily.

She said cheerfully: "I'm out!"

Everyone in the family was stunned: "???"

They didn't pay attention to how Sofia came out just now, Mrs. Simmons was still holding Sofia's arm with one hand, and they didn't feel anything unusual.

Looking at the bent iron railing, everyone was shocked.

Without changing his face, Benedict stood in front of Sofia, blocking the bent iron railing.

He boasted: "Sofia is really powerful. Let's go have breakfast with grandma!"

The rest of the people also followed behind Sofia, blocking the railing behind them intentionally or unintentionally.

Winnie looked suspicious.

How did Sofia come out?

Why do these brothers seem to guard against her?

It's not that she caused Sofia to go in, are they blaming her?

Winnie felt uncomfortable in her heart, pursed her lips, and went downstairs.

Only then did Mark ask: "Sofie, did you break this?"

Sofia blinked and nodded, "Yes!"

Thomas suddenly remembered that when he was in the woods in the backyard of the Layton family, Aillee was about to hit Sofia, and was sent flying by Sofia's small hand.

At that time, he just kicked Aillee, and he was also worried about Sofia at that time, so he didn't pay much attention.

Thinking about it now...

Thomas and his brothers looked at each other, their expressions gradually becoming serious.

Old Mr. Simmons narrowed his eyes and said: "No one should tell about this matter, Sofia, don't show your strength in front of others in the future, okay?"

Sofia nodded in a daze.

Why are Grandpa and uncles so nervous?

Isn't great strength great? She has great strength, and she can help everyone.

Benedict's eyes darkened, and he said in a low voice: "Has Dave come?"

Dave came in with big pliers, shouting, "Here we come! Don't be afraid, Sofia, Uncle is here to save you!" Sofia raised her head, supported her neck, and said, "Uncle Dave, I've come out!"

Dave was taken aback for a moment.

Mark lowered his voice deeply: "Dave, cut off the iron railing."

He whispered what happened just now.

Seeing the bent iron railing, Dave was stunned.

"Okay...good girl! My Sofia is amazing! So powerful, how about going to the construction site with Uncle?"

Sofia: "Okay, okay!"

Everyone: "..."

Everyone thought Sofia was just talking, children promise quickly and forget quickly.

But after eating, Sofia really wanted to go to the construction site with her uncles.

Thomas said helplessly: "Why are you going there? Be good, the construction site is dangerous, and idlers are not allowed to enter."

Sofia: "I am not an idler"

He was taken aback, and everyone couldn't help laughing .

Sure enough, a child is still a child, even though she may know a lot, but she is still a child...

Dave, a strong man with a soft heart, picked up Sofia and ran away: "Yeah, Sofia is not idle, but Su Bao is the sweetest! Let's go! Uncle will take you flying."

Sofia broke free from Dave and ran upstairs quickly: "Uncle wait for me, I will change clothes~" The eight sons of the family each have their own jobs, and the eldest is in charge of the whole group, the third son Aeron is going back to work for a flight test.

Michael was going to rush to the film crew, and the rest of the people who set aside two days to celebrate her birthday had to work now.

The second uncle and the explosive fifth uncle are both on the construction site. They are said to be "contractors", but they are the leading infrastructure companies in the country.

The second son is an architectural designer, and he usually likes to stay on the construction site.

The fifth son is the director, not only responsible for the implementation of all projects but also inspects the safety of the construction site from time to time.

Sofia changed into a small yellow suspender dress, carrying a very cute cat satchel, and was happily preparing to go downstairs when Winnie came up.

She stopped immediately and whispered, "Good morning, Aunt Winnie."

Sofia secretly looked at her second aunt cautiously.

After opening her third eye, she suddenly found that her aunt's face was covered with black mist, and her two eyes were exposed, like a monster peeping through the mist.

Sofia felt that her aunt was terrible...

Winnie is holding a bowl of high-soup noodles, Lily likes to sleep in, even on school days, she sleeps until after ten o'clock.

Usually, Winnie would bring her breakfast up for her, and after eating, she would coax her to send her to the kindergarten.

Seeing Sofia greeting her, Winnie hummed and suddenly looked at the noodle soup in her hand.

The noodle soup is still hot, if it is splashed on Sofia's face...

Winnie was taken aback by her own thoughts, quickly calmed down, and walked over with a blank expression.

Sofia asked fearfully: "Master, what is that on Aunt's face!"

Master Dan floated aside, folded his arms, and said, "It's death air."

Sofia asked: "What is death air?"

Master Dan Squinting: "It means that she has killed someone."

Only if she killed someone, took her life, and stayed by the side of the deceased when that person died, would she be tainted with this kind of air.

Sofia hugged the teddy tightly in her arms, feeling a little worried, and suddenly ran back to the room and took ollie with her.

Master Dan wondered, "What are you doing with it?"

The bird was very noisy, and when it got bored, it would start talking to itself and singing songs that people didn't understand.

For example, Poor Haha, let's learn how to meow and meow together.

Can you imagine how a bird learns how a cat meows?

What a disaster!

Sofia said, "I worry about Ollie being at home by himself!"

What if the aunt stewed him...

The parrot raised its green fur and yelled: "There are monsters, don't worry, don't worry, don't worry!" Don't worry!"

Sofia shunned it: "Let's go, let's go!"

Wearing a suspender skirt, carrying a cat bag, and two pigtails, the little girl ran downstairs, holding a toy in her arms and a parrot.

No matter how you look at it, it's cute!

Mrs. Simmons was worried: "Take care of Sofia! Mark, especially you, don't let Sofia out of your sight." Mark muffled: "Understood, Mom."

Dave hurriedly said: "Let's go Get in the car!"

He looked at the cute little gril: This old man's heart is melted!

Such a cute little niece, of course, she should be taken out to show off!

Winnie was coaxing Lily to get up, but Lily was unwilling to get up, so she stood up helplessly, stood on the balcony, and looked down.

Seeing Mark getting into the car with Sofia in his arms, she frowned unhappily.

Instead of hugging his own daughter, he hugged his niece!

Sofia raised her head and met Winnie's dark eyes. She was startled and immediately hugged Mark's neck.

Following Sofia's gaze, Mark raised his head, gave Winnie a cold look, took Sofia into the car, closed the door, and left.

Looking at the car and seeing it going further and further away, Winnie didn't know why she suddenly felt irritated for no reason.

Mark belongs to the National Infrastructure Construction Group. He is the highest-ranking architect, and Dave is the general manager. One is inside and the other is outside. They are the two essential pillars of the group.

Now the two are responsible for the infrastructure construction of the District Development Zone. This project has been in progress for six years.

Winnie didn't know why she felt inexplicably flustered. Normally, the construction site where the accident happened had already advanced, and there was no trace of it.

Unless that person can cheat death and come back to life... But it's impossible!

Winnie calmed down, and said in a slow and gentle voice: "Little Princess, get up..." After finally coaxing Lily to go to the kindergarten, when Winnie came back, she saw Mrs. Simmons waiting in the living room on the first floor.

"Mom..."

Mrs. Simmons pointed to the sofa and motioned her to sit down, and said with a cold face: "Lily should go to kindergarten at this time every day, have you ever thought that when other children are going she is taking a nap, are you looking for trouble?"

Winne said: "No Mother, Lly is very sensible..."

Mrs. Simmons sneered: "Really? I have been exhausted all these years and have no energy to take care of you, but now..." After hearing what she said, Winnie stood up her face was ugly when she left.

Mrs. Simmons will actually teach her a lesson!

As a mother-in-law, not her mother, who is she to teach her a lesson?