Meeting the Master

In the empty ward, there was no one in the direction of the sound, and there were no ghosts.

Sofia grabbed the bed sheet and asked, "Who are you?"

She was a little bit scared in her heart.

The voice was persuasive and seductive: "I am your master, call me Master."

Sofia's small face wrinkled, and she was not fooled at all.

"I don't have a master at all," she said.

The voice became speechless.

At this time, sitting on the table next to the ward was a ghost that normal people could not see—a young man in a white robe.

His face was very pale, his eyes were dark and deep, his nose bridge was high and straight, his lips were vermilion, and there was an evil spirit between his brows, which made him look extremely seductive.

He stared at the little baby in front of him who hadn't even figured out the logic of his speech.

Tsk, it's not easy to lie at all...

"Little girl..." He tried to speak again.

Sofia mumbled, "I'm Sofia, not a little girl."

The man: "..."

He touched his chin and said, "I'm really your master. Your mother gave you to me to be my apprentice."

Hearing this, Sofia resisted in her heart.

She said: "My mother would not do this."

My mother would not give me to others, and my mother would not want her away.

The man was speechless for a moment.

Angela saw him when she was dying, and begged him to protect Sofiao and the Simmons after her death.

At that time, Sofia was only two years old, and she couldn't see his soul body, but he was indeed worshiped, he was her master!

Two days ago when Sofia was on the verge of death, she finally heard his voice, but now the little girl doesn't believe him... The man touched his nose and coaxed: "Your mother's name is Angela Simmons, and your name is Sofia. You see, I know everything."

Sofia pursed his lips: "Everyone knows that."

Man: "..."

Well, this is a little kid who would be worried when a personal trafficker comes, and it's not easy to cheat at all.

If it weren't for her small arms and legs, she couldn't handle adults, and she longed for a family... Maybe the Laytons would have no chance of bullying her!

The man pursed his lips, and said, "Don't think so much, kid. When you're well, offer me three sticks of incense and a piece of pork, and we'll be done as a teacher." "My name is Master Dan. I am a  big shot."

Sofia looked at the cloud of air beside her in surprise.

Master Dan didn't know what Sofia was thinking. Seeing the confusion in her eyes, he said, "It's normal if you don't know me. I'm not from your time. I'm very powerful, and I can teach you a lot so that you won't be bullied... ..."

Sofia suddenly asked: "Do great people also die?"

Master Dan: "..."

Sofia asked again: "You are so powerful, why did you die?"

Master Dan was speechless, feeling that this little baby It's a little tricky.

Sofia grabbed the quilt, lowered her eyes slightly, pursed her lips and asked the last question: "If you are really the master, why didn't you care about me..." After her mother died, no one cared about her whether she was crying or in pain.

Over the past year, she has learned to look at her father's face and tried her best not to be annoying, but she still couldn't see any love on her grandparents' faces.

She would also be secretly beaten by her aunt...

No one helped her.

Master Dan was taken aback, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart.

He didn't explain anything, and said silently: "Good girl, Master will protect you from now on."

Sofia pursed her lips, turned her face away, and stopped talking.

Master Dan patted Sofia's head and said, "You should have a good rest first, Master will come back later, this thing should be a meeting gift from Master."

He came up too hastily, and he had to go down again before explaining the affairs of the underworld clearly.

Sofia only felt a slight heat on her hand, and a red string was attached to her hand.

After an unknown amount of time, there was no sound in the ward. Sofia opened her eyes and looked around, but still saw nothing.

But for some reason, she felt that warm, and the pain in her body eased a lot!

In the blink of an eye, ten days have passed.

Sofia's injuries are almost healed, and she is about to be discharged from the hospital and return to San Diego.

Outside the door, the doctor's excited voice was vaguely heard: "It's incredible... It will take at least three months for such a serious injury to get out of bed..." 

After a while, Thomas pushed the door in and saw Sofia sitting on the bed with downcast eyes. Quietly looking at the red string on the wrist.

The small figure seemed a little lonely.

"Sofie." He immediately walked over and touched her little head: "What's wrong?"

Seeing the red string in her hand, he couldn't help asking: "This is?"

Did he remember it wrong? He didn't seem to see the red rope in Sofia's hand the day he rescued her and brought her into the emergency room.

Sofia raised her head and asked, "Uncle, where is my little teddy..."

Thomas opened his mouth deeply, and when Sofia was unconscious, he was indeed holding a tattered little teddy in her arms.

At that time, for first aid, he simply cleaned the snow off Sofia's body, including the little teddy, which he threw aside in desperation.

Thomas asked softly: "Sofie, is the little teddy very important? It...is missing."

Then he immediately added: "Can I buy a new little rabbit for Sofie? I will buy it now."

Sofia pursed her mouth, and some tears glistened in her eyes, but she tried very hard not to let the tears fall.

She said in a very low voice, "Mother gave it to Sofie."

Dad lost all of her mother's things, except for this little teddy, which was the only thing her mother left for her.

Now it's gone too...

Mom is gone, 'Master' is gone, and the little teddy is gone.

Benedict pushed the door open and saw Thomas making Sofia cry, he frowned and asked coldly: "What's going on?"

Thomas looked wronged: "Brother, it's not me! It's Sofie's." The little teddy has fallen into the Layton's yard."

He didn't dare to say that the little teddy was gone, for fear that the little girl would cry.

It is said that it is in the Layton's house, but who knows if it is still there?

Benedict's voice slowed down, and he said, "Sosie is a good girl, uncle will buy it for you again."

It's just a teddy. If she likes it, he can buy out all the teddy bears in the world.

Thomas shook his head deeply, "That's the only thing Angela left for Sofie."

Benedict paused, the only thing his sister left for Sofia?

He said decisively: "Go, go get it."

I don't know if the teddy is still there, if not, even if he searches through the garbage stations in San Martin, he will definitely find the little teddy.

Sofia suddenly thought of something, and said, "Uncle... I also wants to go."

Besides Little Teddy, she also has a very important little friend...

**

Meanwhile, at the Layton Residence, John and his father sat together on the sofa in the living room upstairs, the hair is messy.

The formerly glorious villa is now in a mess, and all valuables have been removed.

John was bearded and haggard.

Mrs. Layton cried bitterly at the side: "Son, why did you borrow so much usury!"

"What should we do this time? Woooooo..."

The day John was beaten to the hospital, their family went bankrupt!

Not to mention that all the real estate is mortgaged, and the villa they live in now will also be enforced.

Where will this make them live in the future?

Mr. Layton reprimanded angrily: "Cry, cry, cry, why are you crying! If I had known it now, why didn't you treat Sofia better?"

Mrs. Layton continued to cry and scolded: "How could you blame me? You are still her grandfather, No, you didn't treat her well either!"

John yelled angrily, "Don't even talk about it!"

He was already mad enough, the company went bankrupt overnight, and the court also intervened in the investigation, and he might face jail time—who can justify this? 

His parents both shut up, regretting so much that they feel constipation building up.

If they had treated Sofia better in the first place, why would they be here?

Maybe they can still continue their relationship with the Simmons as in-laws and make a big difference!

Mrs. Layton said bitterly: "Damn girl! You don't know how to come back and take a look after flying up a branch and turning into a phoenix!" 

The ungrateful white-eyed wolf, they are still her grandparents! 

They are so old, what mistakes can't be forgiven?

Besides, they were right, she was the one who pushed Aillee downstairs to have a miscarriage in the first place, is it reasonable?

At this time, Aillee came downstairs, and she said softly: "Mom and Dad, husband, don't worry, Sofia will definitely come back..."