My Aunt Tried to Take My Sister Away

On weekends, Macera Wetland Park.

Macera Wetland Park was outside the provincial capital, and it takes four or five hours to drive there, but the Simmons family directly flew there by helicopter, which took less than an hour.

This is a natural forest landscape. The camping site is chosen on the lawn in front of the lake. When you look up, you can see the green and jade-like natural lake.

"Wow~ so beautiful!" Sofia exclaimed.

Standing on her shoulder, Ollie yelled after Quack: "Wow, it's so delicious!"

Grandpa Bien, Benedict and the others couldn't help laughing.

Grandma looked around, and found that her eight sons were all there, some are pulling tents and others are fetching water, the view was inexplicably warm and happy.

She couldn't help sighing, if it wasn't for Sofia's return, their family might never have been able to be reunited like this.

The old lady was sitting in a wheelchair, looking at Sofia with a smile.

The little girl ran after the butterfly, and the parrot followed behind her, running with figure-splayed legs, quacking and quacking as it ran.

Lily was not willing to run along at first, but she gradually became happier after chasing after her. The lawn was filled with the laughter of the two little girls.

Suddenly Sofia ran over, holding a tiny purple clover flower in her hand.

"Grandma gave I it to you! This is the wishing flower!"

William and Walter the two little boys were still not close to Sofia and Lily , Leo lay on the air mattress with his legs crossed, and sneered: "Childish. "

On the other side, Dave and Mark were pulling tent piles, and the piles were hard to press down after being inserted into the ground for a while.

Dave: "Where's my hammer?"

Mark was speechless: "You're the first one to bring a box of hammers while camping."

Seeing Sofia carrying the toolbox, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, "Here we come Here it comes, the hammer is here!"
Dave's toolbox is so big that it is almost half as tall as Sofia .

Little girl desperately raised the toolbox to prevent it from dragging the floor.

It looks like it is strenuous, but she runs fast.

Dave hurriedly said: "Give it to Uncle, Uncle will do it himself."

Sofia waved her hand: "No, I will do it!"

She opened the toolbox, and her eyes lit up when she saw a row of hammers.

Dave squatted down and said excitedly: "How about it, isn't Uncle's hammer very powerful!"

Sofia nodded fiercely: "Yeah! Uncle is awesome!"

Dave was even happier: "Does Sofia like it?" "

Sofia nodded again: "Yeah! I like it!"

Not far away, the corner of Thomas's mouth twitched, feeling that his cute and cute little niece had been misled!

A girl like a doll actually likes hammers.

Mark even kicked Dave directly.

Sofia had already picked up a hammer and asked: "Where do you want to hammer? uncle?I will help you!"

Mark, who was honest and bored, said subconsciously: "Here, we need to hammer down the stake."

Sofia: "Okay! "