My Aunt Chased Me and She was Chased by Grandma

Ollie shook his head, threw the apple core on the ground, and croaked: "It's hard! It's hard!"

Sofia was amused: "Hehehe..." 

Master Dan couldn't help laughing. Before, this child, she was so cautious, numb like a little robot without any consciousness...

Now she seems to have opened her heart, and she is becoming softer and cuter.

Just as she was laughing, a cold voice suddenly sounded: "A girl who talks about her ass all the time, what will others think if they hear it?"

Winnie just came back from the outside, feeling unhappy in her heart.

Just when Sofia said that Ollie threw the apple core at her feet.

She immediately became angry.

The smile on Sofia's face faded, and she pursed her lips and said, "Aunt Winnie..."

Winnie frowned, "Don't call me Aunt, our family is really unlucky to have a child like you."

Holding the bag in her hand, she was dignified and calm, However, there was a hint of disgust in her eyes.

It was because of this little thing that the relationship between her and Mark suddenly deteriorated, and the entire family asked him to divorce her!

Sofia couldn't help but think of what her old grandma often said, saying that she is bad luck and disaster, and it would be unlucky to see her.

In the past, she didn't dare to talk back to her grandparents because she was afraid of going hungry...

But now, she felt that she had courage in her heart.

"I'm not." Sofia said: "People are unlucky because their shadows are crooked, so they are unlucky, and it's none of my business!" What she said is true, every time grandparents or fathers are unlucky, their shadows are crooked.

When Winnie heard this, she was immediately annoyed.

What does this damn girl mean?

It's saying that she has a wicked mind!?

With a bang, Winnie put the bag in her hand heavily on the cloakroom, and said a lesson: "How do you talk to the elders?"

"When an elder asks, don't talk back; if an elder orders, don't be late. Don't you understand this truth? I'm talking to you, and you just listen to me. I'm educating you now for your own good!" Sofia pursed her lips, shook her head, and said: "Aunt you not for Sofie's good, you are just for your own good..."

Winnie was annoyed, she dared to talk back, this child is really annoying!

She took a glance but didn't see Mr. and Mrs. Simmons, thinking they had gone to a nursing home.

Today is the 10th, every month on this day Mrs. Simmons must go for treatment.

So she walked up to Sofia, folded her arms, and scolded coldly: "Stand up!"

Sofia shook her head.

Her Aunt's face became even darker, and the black mist had already covered the top of her head.

Even the eyes were almost covered by the black mist, only two eyeballs were exposed.

very scary!

Whoever stands still is the fool!

Sofia hugged Ollie and ran away.

Winnie was taken aback, seeing that she still dared to run, she frowned and scolded angrily: "Stop!"

The Residence is a big mansion, and the kitchen and the living room are separated.

Sofia thumped and ran towards the kitchen.

Winnie always remembered that she was a wealthy lady, she should be dignified and gentle.

But everything she experienced today made her irritable for no reason, and she just wanted to vent her anger.

Reason told her not to be reckless towards Sofia.

But she couldn't hold back her anger!

"Sofia——" Winnie dragged her voice, with a slightly gloomy tone.

"Do you think you can run?"

Today, she must educate her!

Even the Gods couldn't stop her!

In the kitchen, Mrs. Simmons took down the custard, and the servant, Elena was saying: "Madam, just let me do these things!" Mrs. Simmons shook her head: "

Sofia finally came back, I want to make it for her myself... ...".

In the past, Angela had chemotherapy and couldn't eat, so she wanted to cook delicious food for her every day after she recovered, but unfortunately, she never had this chance again.

Now Sofia seems to have been specially sent to her by the heavens, She doesn't want to miss these opportunities anymore.

Elena sighed secretly, but at this moment she saw a small figure rushing in.

"Grandma..."

Mrs. Simmons saw her face tense, and quickly asked, "What's the matter?"

Before Sofia could speak, a cold voice sounded: "Sofia—do you think you can run away? "

Old Madam's face suddenly turned cold! "

Just as Winnie stepped into the kitchen, the coldness on her face hadn't dissipated, when she saw her mother-in-law staring at herself with a cold face.

"...Mom, you, why are you here..."

Winnie was taken aback, her expression flustered.

Mrs. Simmons sneered and said, "Didn't expect me to be here? Are you bullying Sofia while I'm not here?"

Winnie quickly waved her hand: "No, Mom, just now Sofia threw the apple cores on the ground, so I educated her. I didn't expect her to talk balk and didn't even listen..." "

I think it's bad for children to scold their elders, so I wanted to reason with her. I didn't expect her to come here..." Mrs. Simmons removed the mittens in her hand, and it was thrown on Winnie's face fiercely!

"Do you take me for a fool?! Get out!"

Bullying her granddaughter and running to her. If she is not here, would she beat Sofia today?

Winnie hated her to death.

The little thing knew that Mrs. Simmons was in the kitchen, but she didn't say anything on purpose!

Deliberately provoked her and ran to the kitchen, such scheming brat at such a young age!

Winnie was anxious and angry, she held back her temper and said: "Mom, why would you cover her up? You will spoil her like this!"

Sofia pursed her lips, looked at her grandma, and then at Winnie.

She shook her head firmly and said: "Sofie didn't scold anyone. The aunt said that it was bad luck to see Sofie. I said that the bad luck was not because of me, but because of the crooked shadow. Aunt wanted to teach me..." 

Mrs. Simmons's face became more and more gloomy: "Elena, pack up her things and throw them out! From today on, our family doesn't have a daughter-in-law like you!" Winnie's eyes turned red, she bit her lips and said, "Just pamper her, One day she will be spoiled!"

After speaking, she turned her head and went upstairs to the room angrily.

Want her to go? That is impossible!

Winnie went upstairs and closed the door, but refused to leave.

She thinks Mrs. Simmons is blind, Sofia said that on purpose, can't she see it?

She will frame others at a young age, and they don't care!

Mrs. Simmons looked at Winnie's back, and she was very angry in her heart.

"What! They can't teach their own children well, and when others teach, they say that their parents-in-law meddle in their housework! What about when it's her turn? Who gave her the right to educate my Sofia?!" 

Mama Elena coughed "Madam, don't be angry...the child is still there!"

Sofia raised her hand and patted Grandma on the back, coaxing: "Grandma don't be angry, not angry!"

Sofia's face was full of remorse.

Mom said she wanted her to make Grandma happy...and she made Grandma angry.

Mrs. Simmons suppressed her temper and decided to coax Sofia well before dealing with Winnie.

After watching Sofia eat a bowl of egg custard, he played with her in the room for a while, until she fell asleep. She gently closed the door and came out, and her kind face gradually sank.

"Where's Winnie?" she asked.

Unexpectedly, Mama Elena said: "The Second Madam just went to pick up the young lady and the young master..."

While she was putting Sofia to sleep, she slipped away...

The Old Madam asked, "Has she packed her luggage?"

Mama Elena nodded: "I just packed up after she went out, and everything is here..."

Mrs. Simmons was about to throw out Winnie's things when she heard Lily's crying outside the manor: " I don't! I don't want to! Wow..."

Soon she saw Leo running in and muttering: "I'm so bored, I'm so bored!"

When he saw the ol madam, he quickly called Grandma, and immediately ran back to the room and close the door.

Mrs. Simmons asked Elena to push the wheelchair outside.

At this time Winnie is consoling Lily.

It turned out that on the way back, the more Winnie thought about it, the more uneasy she felt, for fear that Mrs. Simmons would drive her out of the house in a fit of anger.

So in the car, she told Lily to massage her grandma's back when she came back and asked her to give Sofia her toys.

Because Winnie knew that Lily would definitely cry like this.

Only when Lily was crying, did Mrs. Simmons and the others had no time to take care of her.

As expected, Lily didn't want to, so she burst into tears...

So Winnie coaxed without any sincerity: "Okay, okay, stop crying, Lily, okay?"

Unexpectedly, Lily cried even more fiercely.

At this moment, she saw Mrs. Simmons come out.

She gave Lily a cold look, maybe she was still angry, or maybe it was because Lily always solved the problem by crying once or twice, and she was annoyed.

So Mrs. Simmons shouted coldly: "If you want to cry, just stand there and cry! Elena, give her a basin! Let her cry hard! Don't stop until the basin is filled with tears!" Lily trembled in fright, I had already started to feel scared and didn't dare to cry.

But I heard my mother say: "Mom! What are you doing? You scared Lily!" She said while pulling her behind.

So Lily cried again, with a sharp cry, screaming and stomping her feet while crying.

Mrs. Simmons is cold and heartless, even if people all over the world accuse her of interfering in her son and daughter-in-law's family affairs, she will take care of it.

"Elena, throw her things out!"

Mama Elena hurriedly dragged Winnie's things out and threw them outside the gate of the masnion.

Winnie was stunned.

This...she is serious!?

Winnie didn't believe it, Mrs. Simmons couldn't have done such a great job in front of the children.

Lily and Leo have always been Winnie's shields. Almost every time they quarrel, as long as Lily is pulled out and cries, the matter will be settled.

"Mom, don't be so impulsive in front of the child." Winnie said: "I know you..."

Mrs. Simmons interrupted her coldly: "Don't call me mom, get out!"

Winnie choked and couldn't move immediately, her face is extremely ugly!

Mrs. Simmons didn't even give her time to think, she just asked someone to drive her out.

She was angry and anxious, and shouted: "Lily! Lily!"

"Okay! If you don't show affection, I will take Lily away!"

The bodyguard grabbed her by the collar, expressionless: "Second Madam, you can't take anything with you today."

After speaking, he pushed her out of the door and closed the iron gate with a bang.

This is Benedict's bodyguard who stayed in the mansion. After Mrs. Simmons came back, he only listened to Mrs. Simmons's words.

As for the security guards who let John and Aillee in, they were ruthlessly fired by Benedict.

Winnie is very angry.

Her heart hurts, her lungs hurt, and she hurts everywhere with anger!

Damn it, did Sofia say something to the old woman again when she was not at home just now?!