I don't want my Father

With a wave of Benedict's hand, seven or eight bodyguards in black rushed up behind him, dragging the Layton family out.

"Mr. Simmons told you to leave, don't you understand human language?"

"You are everywhere, even dogs think you are annoying!"

The black-clothed bodyguard dragged people while cursing, and threw them outside the villa door!

Because of the big scene caused by the Simmons, the neighbors around the villa stretched their necks at this moment. Some pretended to be drinking tea in the yard, and some pretended to be walking their dogs. They were all watching the jokes which are the Laytons.

The face of John's parents redden, feeling ashamed and angry.

This is their own villa!

How could the Simmons throw them out like that? It's so unreasonable! 

Their family is used to being pampered, and cannot bear this grievance.

But the other party was the Simmons of San Diego, no matter how aggrieved they were, they dared not do anything.

All he could do was wait for them to come out at the gate of their villa...

**

Without the disturbance from the Laytons, Sofia continued to coax the parrot.

"Little Ollie, come quickly! What do you think this is?"

She tilted her head and suddenly stretched out her hand—a small half of an apple lay in her palm.

This was cut by Thomas when she was discharged from the hospital this morning, and she secretly hid a piece.

The parrot moved sideways on the treetops, swaying back and forth, its small eyes rolling around, looking at the Simmons.

The men were far away at this time, Mr. Simmons looked serious with a cane on his hand, but there was a trace of tension in his eyes.

Dave was even more impatient, wishing to grow a pair of wings, fly up to catch the parrot, and grab its head!

look! Their niece is tired!

Thomas gets a handful of coarse grains for parrots, and spread it out in his hand to accompany Sofia to continue convincing the parrot: "Do you want some fresh and delicious whole grains?" Sofia nodded vigorously: "Uncle is not a bad person, Ollie, come here quickly, we are leaving."

The members of the Simmons looked at Thomas and Sofia. They didn't know when they got so close, and they suddenly felt a little jealous... At this moment, the parrot finally rushed over, stretched out its claws——stepped on, and fell on Thomas's head.

Thomas: "..."

Sofia let out a chuckle suddenly, and everyone in the family looked at her in disbelief.

From the very beginning, she was like a numb little robot, her voice doesn't have any emotion at all...

In the past ten days of recovery, she never showed a smile on her little face, no matter what, she was careful and obedient that it hurts to look at.

Now she finally laughed...

Old Mr. Simmons's eyes are hot again, he feels old, and he can't help but want to cry these two days.

Seeing that Sofia smiled, the parrot seemed more proud, spread its wings, and waved: "Petty, Petty!"

Thomas: "..."

Sofia couldn't help giggling, and seriously corrected: "It's not Petty, it's Pretty!" Uncle!"

The parrot: "Little me! Little me!"

Thomas twitched the corner of his mouth, wanting to grab the parrot down.

A green and colorful bird stands on his head, what does it look like?

But seeing Sofia so happy, it's all worth it.

He spread the rations in his hands, tricked the parrot into flying onto his arm, and grabbed its feet while it wasn't paying attention.

The parrot immediately yelled: "Help! Help! Don't stew me! Don't stew me!"

Everyone: "..."

Let's just say, this parrot is really noisy...

Finally, the parrot was temporarily put on an ankle chain and left the backyard together.

Sofia touched the little parrot, leaned close to its ear, and comforted it with a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Don't be afraid, this is a necklace. Ollie's necklace is so pretty! I'll take it off for you when we get home!"

Her grandfather was holding a cane, looking around the entire villa with cloudy eyes.

This is where his precious daughter lived before she died. I don't know if she ate well and slept well when she was here...

When she got sick, was there someone who took good care of her...

Did she walk through this backyard? Do you often stare at the tree outside the window in a daze?

The old man's heart was full of sadness, and the brothers felt very sad when they saw the old man pursing his lips and walking slowly.

Outside the villa.

John saw them coming out and immediately went up to meet them.

Just now the Simmons ignored them, now he has to find a breakthrough in Sofia.

Mr. Layton laughed a lot: "Ah, as expected, my in-laws are the best, so they caught it."

John also laughed and said: "Sofia likes parrots... You see, your father is really neglecful, so I will buy a lot of parrots for you in the future, okay? "

Children may not know as much as adults, but they are not stupid.

Sofia looked at John's false smile, bowed her head without saying a word, and hugged the little teddy and parrot tightly.

She doesn't want so many parrots. After her mother dies, she just wants her father to hug her.