Chapter 33

A/N POV :

Tae got to know about Jikook's poor results and their fight . Yoongi gave him 5 hard strokes on his each palm . Well you must be thinking that wasn't hard punishment . Right ? Then you are wrong . Yes that strokes wasn't hard but it hurts his pride . He was a professor too and got beaten up by another professor. Yes Yoongi is his elder brother but still that hurts him the most . He was in deep guilt too because Yoongi said the truth . He failed to fulfill his responsibility as a gaurdian . He promised to himself that he will teach Kook a good lesson today . And always take care of his studies . He was already burning in anger and guilt . But Kook start his childishness again . He start pouting . Tae gave him hard slap and Kook start crying loudly . Let's see what happens next with him .

  In Tae's Living Room : 

Kook (holding his slapped cheek) : I

Kook (holding his slapped cheek) : I ... w..il..l .... te..tell.... this.... to ... Eomma (Tae's mom) .

   Kook's  Look : 

Tae's Look :

Tae (angrily shout) : YOU WANT TO TELL THIS TO MOM

Tae (angrily shout) : YOU WANT TO TELL THIS TO MOM . RIGHT ? THEN LET ME FULLFILL YOUR WISH .

( Tae take out his mobile from his pants' pocket and dialled his mom's no. Kook started crying more loudly by holding his cheek . )