Chapter 81

A/N POV :

Yoongi told Jimin everything about his past and Jimin maturely handle the situation like his husband . Finally Yoongi is getting love from Jimin's grandparents which was he missing since his childhood . He was enjoying their love and pampering . At night Yoongi can't be able to sleep because he overslept in afternoon . So , he thought to take Jimin outside as today he couldn't take him outside due to rain . Jimin was super happy to know that Yoongi himself told him to go outside at midnight . But their happiness couldn't stay longer . They saw door was locked . But Yoongi didn't lose the hope and jumped from the balcony along with Jimin and sneak out from their .

They both went at Beach and saw Sunrise together while bickering with each other . Jimin was feeling cold and hungry . So , they went on a Coffee Shop and had their breakfast there . Jimin called with someone and told them to come here to meet him . He hid this thing from Yoongi . Let's see what happens next ...

.
.
.

They both were heading back to their home while holding each other's hands . Yoongi was putting Jimin's cute baby hands in his pocket . Our Chim 🐥 is looking like a cute dumpling in 2 jackets . And Yoongi was smiling to see his cute figure . It looks like only Jackets were walking . 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jimin : Why are you smiling ?

Yoongi : Nothing ! You are looking like a cute plushie . In this oversized Jacket .

Jimin (stopped at middle) : Are you making fun of me or giving complement ?

Yoongi : Can you find out the difference between them by your pea (looked at Jimin who was glaring him) I mean bean sized 🫘 brain ?

(Isn't he looking like cute dumpling ? )

Jimin (glaring at him) : Whatever ! You can't fool me because I have bean sized 🫘 brain . (said proudly)

Yoongi (in mind) : He is so proud of his bean sized 🫘 brain . My Little Jiminie !

Jimin : Are you coming with me or planning to stay here for whole day ? (started walking)

Yoongi : Nahhh ! If I stay here then how will you go to home ? Do you even remember the way ?

Jimin (stopped) : Way ? (started thinking 🤔)

Yoongi (hold his hand and put inside his pocket) : Stop pressurized your bean sized 🫘 brain . You didn't even pronounce it's name properly .

Jimin : I know it's name is "Costly Rice" .

Yoongi : It's "Costa Rica".

Jimin : Its original name is "Costly Rice" but here's people can't pronounced it properly that's why they all named it "Costa Rica" .