Chapter 67

Answer of Previous Chapter Question :

What comes once in year twice in week but never come in year ?

Ans : Letter "E"

E comes once in YEAR
E comes twice in WEEK
E didn't come in MONTH

Who's guessed the correct answer ? It was so easy right ? Don't worry today I will ask difficult one .

***************************

A/N POV :

Yoongi cooked Jimin's favourite breakfast "Pancakes"🥞 for him to divert his mind from his parents . Yoongi left Jimin alone in the house and went to his University after giving him some sample papers to solve . Jimin was solving the papers just then doorbell rings . He opened the door and one unknown person came inside the house and threatened Jimin that he will Kidnap him . Jimin was so scared from him because he kept threatening him by chopping his hands if he tried to inform Yoongi or any other person . Poor Chim 🐥 was very very scared . But he was keeping his eyes on him . In the Evening Yoongi came back and Jimin sighed in relief to see him . He told everything to Yoongi about the unknown person . Let's see what happens next .......

.
.
.

Jimin (panicked) : Yoon ... somebody came to our house . He looks so scary . He told me that he came here to kidnap me . He said he will take me with him . Please save me . I don't wanna go with him . Please... please... please 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Yoongi (angry as well) : WHAT THE HELL ! WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LIVE MORE ? (soft) Jimin , you don't need to worry about anything . I'm here . Nobody can take you anywhere from me . You will always stay with him . Don't be scared and tell me where is he ?

Jimin : He is in your precious Kitchen . He said that you don't cook good . You are rude . And yeah he called you cold stone hearted man too .

Yoongi : I will not leave him today . (angrily went to Kitchen and Jimin followed him while hiding himself behind his back)

 (angrily went to Kitchen and Jimin followed him while hiding himself behind his back)

Jimin (peaked inside the kitchen) : See , he is cooking .

Yoon (entered inside the Kitchen) : Who are you ? (deep scary voice)

(Unknown person turned around and Yoongi got shocked 😳 to see him .)

Yoongi (shocked 😳) : JIN HYUNG !