Chapter 38

A/N  POV  : 

Yoongi was busy today . He already msg Jimin to come home by his own . He was ready to go alone but Kook requested Tae to drop Jimin at his mansion . Tae accepted Kook's request and dropped Jimin to his mansion and drove to his house with Kook . Let's see what happens next ......

  In Yoonmin's Mansion :

Jimin stepped out from the car and thanked Tae once again

Jimin stepped out from the car and thanked Tae once again . He immediately picked his mobile and msg Yoongi that he reached at the home safely .

Yoon

I just reached at the home . Taehyung Sir just dropped me . Sorry for not replying before . Actually I was in lecture when you msg me . I didn't touched my mobile today . I was waiting for you at the College's main gate . When you didn't came then I took my mobile to call you . Then I saw your msg . That's why I came late . I hope you will forgive me and not getting mad on me . Pleaseeeee🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

( He send the msg and went inside the house . He locked the door properly and clicked its pic and send it to Yoongi . To show him that he closed the door properly . Yoongi always told him to send the pic after locking the door . So , he doesn't need to worry about his security . This time Yoongi didn't said anything to him but Jimin does everything which Yoongi always told to him to do . )

   In the Living Room : 

After sending the pics he waited for Yoongi's reply

After sending the pics he waited for Yoongi's reply . Yoongi always replies him within 2 mins . But this time he didn't replied to him . How will he reply to him when he was busy in breaking the lock of Jimin's parental house ? But Jimin doesn't know this . He was eagerly waiting for Yoongi's reply .

He plopped himself on the couch and laid down there . He already removed his shoes on the main door . He saw Chimmy and said .....

Jimin (tiredly) : Hey Chimmy ! How are you ? All good ? Leave all these useless questions and tell me did you find any solution of my problems ? What ! What did you say ? NO . I Knew it you will not find it . You know Yoon doesn't reply my msg . What do you think does he still angry on me ?