Chapter 50

NOTE : Please read Introduction if you still don't know who is top and who is bottom . If you read this story because of Smuts then leave it right now . Don't waste your precious time . This story is beyond the smuts . There are so many books available for Smuts where you will find only smuts even without the story . Read the Introduction carefully I didn't wrote that for fun . This story is only for those who wanna enjoy every aspects of life . I hope you all will understand this . Now start the story .

****************************

A/N POV :

Yoongi read Jimin's personal diary and not only he read it . He gave his opinion too . He was enjoying Jimin's little little habits and his past life . He got to know many things about Jimin . He promised to himself that he will do everything which gives his Kid happiness . His heartless heart clenched to see tears' strain on the diary . The pages were torn where Jimin wrote about his dreams . Yoongi wants to know about his dreams because he willing to fulfill it for his little angel 😇 . He fall asleep while thinking about Jimin's dreams .

On the other side , Tae was desperate to hear Tae - Tae from Kook's mouth . Kook was exactly behaving him like he behaved with Kook . Tae was thinking the way to get his Koo Kook back just then his mobile rang and he saw the caller ID . His soul immediately left his body . Let's see what happens next .....

( He picked the call with shaky hands

( He picked the call with shaky hands . )

OTP :

Tae (scared 😨) : He... Hello MOM !

T/M (angrily) : Hello ! Where are you huh ? Don't you remember you have a family too who was waiting for your calls ? You are that much busy that you can't do 1 call .

Tae (more scared 😨) : So.... Sorry Mom .

T/M : What sorry huh ? Do you know from how many days I was trying to talk to you ? Sometimes you didn't pick , sometimes it's busy , something out of network area . Seriously ! What do you think about yourself Kim Taehyung ?

Tae : Mom ..... Mom ...... Relax ! Don't shout . Your BP goes up . I'm here you can scold me as such as you want but please calm down and drink water .

T/M : Don't act like you care about me .

Tae : Mom , What are you saying ? I'm your son . How can't I care you ? You are my precious Mom . (Sweetly)

T/M (calm down) : Ok ok don't need to talk this much sweetly . I will get diabetes .

Tae : Mom you know na I love you so much . From past few days I was very stressed . That's why I didn't call you . I'm extremely sorry for that .

T/M : Ok fine . How are you now ?

Tae : I good Mom . How is Dad and hyung ?

T/M : They both are good and busy just like you . Leave it . Where is my Babybun ? Is he fine ? Is everything fine between you two ?