Chapter 101

A/N POV :

Yoonmin were enjoying their “Undeclared Honeymoon ” . Yoongi did so much hard work to make this trip memorable for Jimin . He tried to fulfill Jimin's every wish . Being an introvert it's so hard for him . He doesn't like to go outside especially in cold region but for Jimin he came to Norway . Just to fulfill Jimin's wish to see “Northern Lights ” .

Love isn't when you have to remind your needs and desires to your partner . Love is when your partner understands and trying to fulfill your every wish and desire as far as he can . Love doesn't come with term and condition . It comes with Trust and Loyalty . Both Yoonmin are loyal to each other . They blindly trust each other .

Yoongi took Jimin to the place from where's Jimin can see the most beautiful view of Northern lights . Jimin was on cloud nine to see them and couldn't hold his excitement and kissed on Yoongi's cheeks . Yoongi was too shocked . He never expected that Jimin will kiss him first . But he did . He was blushing mess ☺️ . He was also on cloud nine because he got the kisses from Jimin . Camera was recording their beautiful moments which they didn't realise . They both laid down on the ground while watching Auroras . The whole atmosphere was so romantic . Let's see what happens next .......

.
.
.

(Yoonmin were laying on the ground

(Yoonmin were laying on the ground . Jimin was looking at Yoongi whose face was shining due to satisfaction . He was satisfied because he fulfilled Jimin's desire .)

Yoongi (looking at the sky) : Now don't you wanna see Auroras ? Why are you looking at me ?

Jimin : I already watched it . Your face is shining Yoon . Why ?

Yoongi : Because I'm happy . Don't you ?

Jimin : Yes ! I'm so happy . You know Yoon I got these Aromas pics ....

Yoongi : It's AURORA not AROMA , Kid .

Jimin : Its same Yoon . Listen to me naaaa .

Yoongi : I listen to you , tell me what do you wanna say ?

Jimin : I ... (tried to remember) 🤔🤔🤔 Now I forgot it . Just because of you . (cute angry pout)

Yoongi : Don't pout . Let me help you . You were talking about Auroras .

Jimin : Yeah I remembered ! I got this Aroma's pic (Yoongi didn't correct him this time because he knows there is use of it . Jimin will keep pronouncing wrong name) on the way when I was returning back to my home from the college . I didn't know anything about it . But it looks so pretty to me so I just kept it . I wanna go there in future . I even wrote this about my Diary too . And today you fulfilled my that wish too even without knowing that. Thank you so much Yoon .