Chapter 83

A/N POV :

Jimin stole Yoongi's favourite huddie and wore it . Yoongi's parents arrived in Grandparents house . Jimin questioned them about Yoongi's pain and sufferings and told everything about his past . Yoongi's parents were in deep shock 😳 to hear everything . They couldn't even imagine Yoongi's situation and suffering . They didn't know anything about this . For the first time they knew about this and that too from Jimin . They were hurt and happy at the same time . Hurt because Yoongi hid everything inside his heart for so many years and happy because finally he opened up with Jimin . He shared his pain with him .

After listening both sides of story , Jimin knew it's not Yoongi's parents fault . In fact they were never in fault . It's all happened because of that psycho , Andrew . He created misunderstandings between Yoongi and his parents and poisoned his mind too .

Now Jimin's mind is clear . He was too clear everything between Yoongi and his parents but this isn't gonna easy because Yoongi doesn't wanna see his parents .

Yoongi returned back from market and found Jimin in still in his huddie and now he stole his pants too . He took Jimin in their room and threw him on the bed . Let's see what happens next .........
.
.
.

Yoongi : I told you that I will use my ways . (hold the waistband of the huddie)

Jimin (screamed) : Ahhhhhhhhh I didn't wear anything under it . Leave me .

Yoongi : I told you it's not my problem .

Jimin : I will call Grandma . Grandmaaaaa Grandpaaaaaaaa

Yoongi : Scream .... scream ... scream more loudly . No one is here to save you . They are still in market . Now I will definitely take my huddie back . (wrapped him in blanket)

Jimin (screaming) : Hey ..... what are you doing ? Why are you wrapping me ? Ahhhhh leave me .

Yoongi : Just wait a minute you little Jiminie 🐥 ! You started stealing my clothes . Let me teach you some manners .

(He put his hand under the blanket and grabbed the waistband of huddie and removed it in one go and Jimin screamed loudly .)

Jimin (screamed) : Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Yoongi : Ahhh my poor ear !

(Jimin immediately hid himself under the blanket like a turtle 🐢 who hide his head under his shell .)

Yoongi (hugged the huddie) : Oh my dear huddie ! I missed you so much . (Jimin's effect 🤦‍♀️ . He also started talking with non living things .)

(He removed his t-shirt and quickly wore the huddie and looked at Jimin who became a turtle .)

(He smiled to see his kid and went near him

(He smiled to see his kid and went near him .)

Yoongi (patted his head) : Don't you dare to mess with me . Don't forget you are Little Jiminie , my Kid 🐣 .