Chapter 64

Answer of Last Chapter question :

Which is the deepest English Alphabet (A -Z) ?

Ans : C (Because C sounds like Sea which is the deepest . ) Who's answer right ? Well most of you give correct answer . I'm impressed . Keep it up 👏👏👏 I think I should ask difficult question it was so easy . 🤔

****************************

A/N POV :

Yoongi brought Jam for Jimin as he loves Jams so much . Jimin was so happy to get Jam . Yoongi got to know about his parents' visit . He wasn't happy to see them . Indeed he loves and respects his parents alot but the wounds he got by his parents' unreasonable desires haven't healed yet . Jimin was doing his best for pulling him out his cold and alone aura . Jimin was trying his best to bring him out of his cold and alone shells even after knowing nothing about his past . Yoongi's personality started changing but whenever he listens or sees his parents , his wounds turned raw . The deepest wounds you got , the longer time it will take to heal .

Everyone finished their Dinner except Jimin who was eating in speed of sloths . His tummy was already filled because of Cheese Balls . Now he doesn't want to eat more but Yoongi brought the cane for him and put it on the table near his plate . Now he is more scared 😨 . Let's see what happens next ......

 Let's see what happens next

Jimin (gulped hard) : Wh... What's this ?

Yoongi : Cane for you . Now dare to leave single grain .

Jimin (started eating quickly) : Wh... Who said I'm going to leave anything ? See I'm eating .

(He forcefully started eating while looking at the cane .)

Yoongi (in mind) : Awwww how cute ! Good to know that he knows his limits

Yoongi (in mind) : Awwww how cute ! Good to know that he knows his limits . Now he will finish everything . Well this Cane mathod always work .

( It happens with me and I think its normal . In my childhood it's slippers in place of cane . You have to finish your food . Leaving food is disrespect of food . Our parents do so much hard work for food . So , never waste food in your life . Understand 🔪 ? )