Chapter 60

A/N  POV  : 

Jimin started behaving bratty and started teasing Yoongi because Yoongi promised him that he will not scold him for next 2 days and fulfilled his all the wishes . Jimin was taking full advantage of Yoongi's helplessness . He was enjoying his life . He was super happy to tease Yoongi . On the other hand Yoongi was too stunned 😯 to see Jimin's bratty behaviour . He couldn't believe on his eyes . He never ever thought in his dreams that his Kid can be this much tease . He annoyed him alot . Yoongi was too trusfated . He was controlling his anger but Jimin didn't stop teasing him . Let's see what happens next ......

  In  the  Dinning  Room  : 

Yoongi (shouts) : Jimin .... Come Lunch is ready ....

(Jimin came there while singing and dancing

(Jimin came there while singing and dancing . He knows very well that Yoongi is already pissed off but he has T/M backing . He got more guts . Since 2 days he was behaving like this . And Yoongi was regretting on his promise to fulfill his all the wishes . )

Yoongi (so done face) : What happened to my innocent Kid 🐣 ? My Kid always listen to me and never behaves bratty

Yoongi (so done face) : What happened to my innocent Kid 🐣 ? My Kid always listen to me and never behaves bratty . I think some bratty troublemaker Child's soul possess my innocent Kid that's why he behaves like this . Ahhh 😩 I want my innocent and obidient Kid back . (In mind)

Jimin (sat on the chair) : Yoon.... Yoon .... Yoon.... (Shouts) YOON !

Yoongi (flinched) : Yeah.....

Jimin : What happened ?

Yoongi : No.. nothing . Have your Lunch quietly .

Jimin : For that you have to serve my Lunch .

Yoongi : Can't you serve it by yourself ?

Jimin : No , it's not my duty .

Yoongi (raised his an eyebrow 🤨) : Really ??? Do you think yourself a Prince ?

Jimin (sassy tone) : I'm not thinking . I'm already a Prince . “ The Prince of Busan ” .

Yoongi (served him his Lunch) : Your Lunch “ The Prince of Busan ” .