TAG FEST

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Welcome to our additional game Tag Fest!

- ABOUT TAG FEST -

Tag fest is a game where participants or judges tag as many accounts as they can in limited amount of time.

The ones who tag the most in the comments wins a prize according to his or her position.

Hence, the prize for the winners are stated just below.....

- 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦 -

- Shoutout of their any one book on amesid_1126.

- Votes on 15 chapters of the book of winner, by the host BUZZBANGTAN

- And another follow from a second account.

- 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦 -

- Shoutout of any one of their book on amesid_1126.

- Votes on 10 chapters of the book of runner by the host BUZZBANGTAN.

- And another follow from a second account.

- 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗦 -

- Shoutout of any one of their book on amesid_112

- Votes on 5 chapters of the book of the third by the host BUZZBANGTAN

- And another follow from a second account.

✐ INSTRUCTIONS ✎

.•. Tag fest will only be played by the participants or the judges who have already been accepted by the host.

.•. Audience or not accepted participants and judges are not allowed to play. If they still did then their comments will be deleted or ignored by the hosts.

.•. Tag fest will be a time limited game and hence the time decided by our hosts is a whole week.

.•. Tag as many accounts as you can in the matter of a week, you can tag more in your comment's replies.

.•. After the hosts declare the end of the game, accounts tagged after that will not be counted.

.•. Good luck!

- LET THE TAGGING BEGIN! -

Tag here

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Thank you!

We hope you have a good day♡