HORROR/PARANORMAL 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After the acceptance of all the forms of participants and the judges, we finally selected two judges and eight participants for the category horror/paranormal.

We would first like to thank all the participants and judges for choosing the Paradise Awards and filling in the forms!

There are going to be some rules for the participants to follow while the respective judge takes their time.

✐ RULES ✎

⊢✦ Since judging has started, all participants are asked to follow their assigned judges in a matter of twenty-four hours or they will be disqualified and a new participant will take their place.

⊢✦ After following their judge, they shall comment a "🌺" beside their tags.

⊢✦ Judges can have two weeks maximum for giving the rating and reviews of the books they are assigned to judge. If any judge requires more than the given time then they can message the hosts privately.

⊢✦ If any of the judges do not have plans to judge anymore, they can inform us so we can assign the books to someone else.

- Books and the judges -

The list below is going to contain the accepted participants and the judges.

It also gives an idea to the judges about the number of books they have to judge to what books they are assigned. Participants can see which judge they have been provided with and can start to maintain a cordial relationship with their assigned judge.

𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘 : yessiekookie16

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗗 —

taekookk130       ✥ Whisper

TimepassInRealLife69 ✥ Unless Your Eyes Tell

strawberry1d ✥ Echo In The Wind

deewiwi ✥ Silent Whispers

Cratimy ✥ Abnormality ; Free Eyeballs

𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘 : Ravendipity

𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗗 —

Chaaaaand ✥ Spooky Love

taetebts ✥ Caught In A Lie

SSears90 ✥ Not What We Expected

⊢✦ We decided to keep two judges in this category so it'll be easier for our judges to judge and on the basis of the judges' preferences on mature and lgbtq+.

⊢✦ Judges are free to vote and comment on the participant's book as much as they can, but they are advised to inform about it to the host when submitting the book.

⊢✦ The reviews of the books the judges have judged shall be sent via private message or Google docs.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Thank you!

We hope you have a good day♡