HORROR/PARANORMAL 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

────   judge : yessiekookie16 ────

- WHISPER -
taekookk130

COVER : 3/5

The cover doesn't suit the theme, In my perspective, it looks more like a romantic cover than paranormal, the only part that makes it seem like a horror story is the bite that I think Taehyung did on Jungkook's neck.

TITLE : 5/5

I found it unique that the title and the story went together smoothly. Though the title does seem cliche, I think this is the only word that would tease the title throughout the story.

BLURB : 3/5

The description didn't catch much of my attention, I wish the author could add fewer questions and more about what will happen other than Jungkook getting possessed.

FIRST CHAPTER : 6/10

I'm sure the first chapters aren't the best, since we all change as we write, but the first chapter didn't capture my attention, especially with all those errors. I would recommend the author fix the errors not only did the first chapter but the others as well.

GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY : 5/10

Punctuation isn't something hard to do, I wish the author could take this as advice. I did see how much progress you made in most of your stories, so I know this was an older book and grammar is something we lacked before but I would recommend the author to re-edit this story again.

WRITING STYLE : 8/10

The style is something I loved about the story, quite simple and unique. Just don't be pausing the sentence mid-way. For example 'We went to the haunted house. We went together.' Instead, say 'We went together to the haunted house.' It goes smoothly and it's easier to understand.

PLOT : 15/15

I have to say, I thought it was going to be a typical story of a ghost possessing a person but I was quite surprised that there was a story behind why Taehyung possessed Jungkook, which included Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook being together in their past lives.

PACE : 6/10

The pace was quite fast, I was shocked to know that Taehyung and Jungkook were already in a relationship, we didn't even see how they got closer together.

EMOTIONS PORTRAYED : 7/10

Emotions were quite plain, I wish I could experience much of their emotions, but they were described in a small amount of words.