BIRTHDAY WISHES | AMENA

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Greetings!~

I am so happy to announce that today is the birthday of one of the hosts!

Her name is taetae_army07.

I would first like to wish our host and my good friend.....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRRRRRRTHHHHHDAAAAY😭❤.

I still can't believe you are 19 because in front of my vision you are still an 18 year old who just entered in adult hood and is always worried about college.

Time files fast......

I still remember the first time I met you lol. You were so kind to me and I guess we matched instantly and hence, that's the reason why you and I are good friends now!

I seriously love talking to you and whenever I felt low, you made sure that I was again smiling.

I can't thank you enough for that.

And of course jimin 💀.
Hope jimin gives you all the love he have and hope you all, stop your couple fights lmao.

Ok, that was just a joke......

But yeah, I am so glad that we met and are friends right now.

I hope your birthday goes good with full of excitement cause I, of course, can't wait for you to rant out in my dms about how perfect your day went as it makes me happy too!

And yeah one more thing......

Thank you for existing ❤

- by BANGTAN_IS_LIFE_BISH

──────────

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

And now, this is my turn.

Happy birthday, my dear friend!

👆 The above picture, I know, reminds you of that day when we enjoyed the most of our lives together. Running around a mall in a hurry to find the place we needed to go to.

To be honest, yes, it was the most wonderful day of my life. With you, by my side, as my friend. I wanted to spend that moment with you more and look at BTS more by your side. Since I knew you're the only one I had met in real life who would encourage my obsession with BTS.

I never knew that an online friend who messaged me with a 'BMF' which I did not understand at first, would take such a huge role in my life.

I sometimes think about how lucky I am to have you in my life and how you're messaging me every day to take my meds. No one would go to such lengths. And every time you do that, I just am so vulnerable.

Thank you for even entering my life, and coloring it so much. I feel like the luckiest person right now.

I hope you have the most amazing life ahead. And of course, 💀 you and jimin live a happily married life as well.

Happy birthday to you, dearest!

BUZZBANGTAN

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMENA! ♡