ACTION 𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗦

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

────   judge : taetebts   ────

- GIVEN, TAKEN -
nonuser975

COVER : 3/5

They say 'Never judge a book by its cover' but sometimes we do judge it, don't we? Regarding the fact that how excellent your book is, the cover seemed little off to me. I admired the shattered effect on Jungkook's photo but it's not that intriguing. For an outstanding story of yours I suggest you to use a good cover (maybe you can take help from any good graphics store out there) to catch the attention of the readers.  

TITLE : 4/5

It's not a unique title, since there are many books (on wattpad) with the same title but I like it since it goes well with the plot.

FIRST CHAPTER : 10/10

The descriptions are amazing. It was good enough to make anyone read more to know 'How he has ended up like that and what's the reason behind all of his grief'. Also, I wanna add one additional thing here, the teaser is good and I liked your song choice but your plot is way more captivating than the edit was.   

GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY : 9.5/10

Your grammar and spellings are on point. I couldn't find any errors, but proofreading is always nice. One thing, I noticed that you haven't italicized the thoughts of Jungkook when he's reminiscing his past events, not that it's not understandable but it'll be easy for the readers if you do that. Other than that everything is quite alright.   

WRITING STYLE: 10/10

Very posh and splendid. Literally, made me hooked to read more and more. You've a very good manner of using words in right places. Every dialogues and descriptions are reflecting the professionalism within you. Not to mention, the intimacy and tension you've created through words is very engaging. You need a round of applause for that. 

PLOT : 15/15

Where to start... It hooked me so badly that I finished reading it within few hours, turning a blind eye to my 5 hours sleep in a day. You were really true when you said the real story will begin after the chapter 'November Storms'. It has a really interesting plot line which will certainly make readers who enjoy dark, thrilling romance novels... want to keep turning the pages. All the chapter's names are thoughtful and I can understand you've chosen them very attentively. I really like the way each chapter ends in a way that makes you want to know what happens next. Sometimes, it felt like a movie scene and the way it intrigued me is incomparable. Originality is always appreciated, Keep it up!

PACE : 9.5/10

It never felt slow or fast.  Surroundings are described beautifully but at places I noticed you got a bit carried away by the flow and things felt a bit over-described. It is a common error most authors make. It's quite the task when it comes to balancing your story with just the right amount of description. You can tone down the descriptiveness a bit. Sometimes, it bores the reader, I'm not telling you to change your writing style, just giving you a tip of advice.