BUZZBANGTAN'S PORTFOLIO

──────────

──────────

- WELCOME -

GRACE'S GRAPHIC SHOP

Look what I decided to open? A graphic shop just for you! Let me tell you where you can find it. Go and check the account BUZZBANGTAN!

Writers who have the caliber to write are sometimes misjudged based on their cover of the book as not everyone is perfect in everything

And I have seen a lot of writers struggling for covers, and banners. Hence, decided to open,

'GRACE'S GRAPHIC SHOP'

Here, you can find all the covers that you need! And I would also try to make the covers that you desire.

And I welcome you to 'Grace's Graphic Shop.'

__________________________

Since Tag Fest is still going on, and our hosts have decided to do the judging after that. I have come to the conclusion of doing some fun work like showing my manips, edits, banners, and covers to you.

I will have to request you all not to copy this work in any way since the editor has given days and nights to these. It would be too wrong stealing or using someone else's work.

I have been excited asking fellow hosts if I could post this since I wanted our future first-place winners to know what kind of covers they will be getting.

All of the covers, banners, and edits you are going to look at belong to BUZZBANGTAN. And all rights are reserved to them. I have made them smaller so nobody can't use them, but just in case.