PROLOGUE

(10 years ago)

A young 11 year old female troll with light blue skin and violet hair giggled. She had her eyes closed as she stood in front of a mushroom, counting.

" . . . 7 8 9 10! Ready or not because here I come".

Young willow giggled as she began looking around for her best friend in the whole world playing hide 'n' seek.

Hiding somewhere in the bushes was the giggling princess poppy as she watched willow look around the forest for her.

The two troll girls have been best friends since they met at trolly(idk) day care, along with willow's older twin brother, branch. Ten years have past since then and they were inseparable. Of course, branch wasn't always with them 'Cause he was busy taking care of his and willow's grandma, Mrs periwinkle, which always end with the girls playing by themselves, but they didn't mind. In fact they were more than happy.

As they years past, they discovered that they had not much in common, but that only made their friendship grew stronger as they learnt more about each other. Of course they had other friends, but they we're the best of friends.

Poppy covered her giggling mouth with her hands as she sat down on the ground with her back against a big plant, thinking her best friend could never find her.

"Gotcha, poppy!".

"Aah!". The princess jumped foward at the sudden voice before turning around on her back to look at willow giggling on the leaf before it bends over and she rolled off it, only to start laughing again, to which poppy glared playfully before joining her in laughing.

"Willow, that's not fair". The pink troll said through laughs before the blue one got up.

"Life's not fair, pops". She said, helping the princess up. "And it's like branch always say, always-".

"-be prepared for anything. I know". Poppy cut her off while playfully rolling her eyes, to which willow chuckled.

"Plus, it wasn't that hard to find you. You were giggling so loud that even a bergan could've heard you".

"Would you relax? A Bergen's not gonna get to us, my dad already made sure of it. And someday, I will too".

Willow smiles and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know you will, poppy. And I'll be there by your side to support you evert step of the way".

"Aww, willy, you're the bestest best friend a troll could ever ask for". The princess said, enveloping the older girl in one of her famous hugs, which she returned with a smile.

"You know it's not hug time yet, right?".

"I know". Poppy said as tgey pulled away and held hands. "But as my best friend, you get hugs everytime".

The two troll girls laughed as they began spinning themselves around.

"I promise to always support you, poppy".

"And I promise to always be by your side, willow".

Willow: I love the concrete jungle
Poppy: And I'm a beach girl
Both: Together we're the best of our possible worlds
Poppy: A duo so dynamic
Willow: Like fire and rain
Both: Together we can set it off and make a big bang

Hey, universe, look who's coming at ya
For the first time, I've found my perfect match, yeah

How did we ever survive before us
(before us?)
All I need now in my life is more us
(is more us)
It's like we're ment to be, like destiny, so right
Yeah, how did we ever survive(oh) before us

Oh
Hmm
Poppy: I just go with the flow
Willow: I plan out every day
Both: Our master plan'll lead us straight to Broadway
Willow: East coast
Poppy: West coast
Both: Who would wanna choose?
Put 'em all together, put respect on this groove

Through thick and thin
We've got the brightest future
Where've you been?
'Cause I wish I met you sooner

How did we ever survive before us
(before us)
All I need now in my life is more us
(is more us)
It's like we're ment to be, like destiny, so right
Yeah, how did we ever(oh) survive before us?

Oh, whoa, yeah
Hey, hey, oh whoa
Hey, yeah
Oh, whoa, oh

It's like we're ment to be, like destiny, so right
Yeah, how did we ever survive(oh) before us

The young troll girls giggled as they lay on the grassy ground of a field inside trolls villages while looking up at the night sky and the moon getting ready for bed as it yawned. They've been singing and doing montages day that time had gone by so fast.

"There you are". Recordnising the voice, the two girls seize their laughter to look up at branch looking down at them with a playing scowl and his hands on his sides. "Do you have any idea what time it is, willow? Grandma's been worried sick".

"Hey, branch". Poppy greeted the green male with a smile and willow noticed his expression when he looked at her, along with a bit of pink on his cheeks, while getting up.

"Hey, poppy". He greeted back shyly, to which willow giggled, knowing about his little crush on their princess troll friend.

"Sorry about that, branch. I was just teaching pops, over here, how to stay alart".

"It's true, she's was". Poppy nodded her head enthusiastically, as the older male sighed.

"Fine. But we should really get going. Grandma's waiting for us. Plus, it's her birthday tomorrow, remember? We still have to rehash for the song we're singing".

"Sure. You comin' pops?". Willow asked her female friend, hoping that she would.

"I wish I could. But dad said i have some important "princess duties" to take care of, or whatever that is". Poppy rolled her eyes while doing air quotes before raising up her right hand in a promising way. "But don't worry, we'll still see each other again, promise".

Willow smiled at her. "Sure thing, pops".

Just then, their flower bracelets glowed, signifying that it was time for one of their most famous traditions.

"Hug time!". Poppy cried excitedly before hugging willow, who giggled before looking at her brother and pulled him into the hug, which poppy gladly accepted.

Little did they know, that this was the end of something old and the start of something new.