PROLOGUE

A pop-up book openes up to reaveal the map of troll village."Once upon a time, there we're three trolls. One was named poppy".

A pop-up of poppy pops out.

"Hey, how's it goin'?"

"The other was named branch".

A branch pop-up pops out next.

"What's up"

"And the last one, willow".

The willow pop-up pops our last.

"Hey"

"Together, they saved the world".

More troll pop ups appeared and they all cheered before the next page was turned.

"Poppy became queen, branch found his true colours, willow found her happiness, and the three of them became best friends".

The narrator imitated fireworks that appeard in the pop up book before the screen zoomed back to reveal cloud guy was the one narrating.

"Boom! And that was that. Pretty cute, right? Not to me, I'm the type of cloud that goes for . . .". Cloud guy revealed himself to be ready a giant realistic flying puppy that barks. "This sort of thing. Anywho, what poppy, willow and branch didn't know is that their world was a lot bigger than they knew. Like, a lot, lot, lot! Bigger!".

The pop ups of the three main trolls reveal to be inside a map of trolls village and beyond. Moving forward, the screen zoomed into a underwater kingdom called techno reef inside the map. A bunch of glowing jellyfish swims into the dark before a glowing heart is seen beating. The beating heart seems to belonged to a green techno troll who, along with some other techno trolls, is swimming towards a party where hundreds of other techno trolls were, all in different colours. The water trolls were dancing to a beat being created by their DJ/king up front behind his turntables.

"~One more time~". King trollex sang, playing his techno music for his adoring crowd. "~One more time. One more time~".

"Wassup my techno trolls?!". The king received happy cheered in return from the water trolls as they contined to dance and celebrate.

A techno troll blows a heart water bubble that floats in front of a happy techno troll family before poping in front of trollex.

"Tonight is about family, love and music!". The trolls looked at their beating hearts as they danced. "Come on! Let me see you jump! 1 2 3 4!". The trolls in their respective colours each jumped in order to the beat their king was playing.

King trollex smiled, wanting to add some more fun for his people."Hey, get ready for the drop!". He annoced, immediately getting everyone excited before he looked down at his TBDB. "You ready little buddy?".

"Let's do this, king trollex!". The button replied eageredly, wanting to be pushed.

"Wait for it!".

"Come on!".

"Wait for it!"

"Yes?!".

"Wait for it!". King trollex appeared inbetween the family, the gigging child on his head. "Wait for it! Wait for it!". He swims around his turntable, his delaying really seeming to push the tecno Beat Drop Button's button. Literally.

"Come on, man. Hit me!".

"Just do it already!". Yelled a techno troll in the crowd, proberbly just as egared for the king to push the button. And luckily for her, he did.

"~One more time~!". Trollex sang, the button sending a satisfying Soundwave all round the ocean, along with pleasing everyone.

"Oh, yeah!".

"~I'm One more time, we're gonna celebrate. Oh, yeah. Alright~". Trollex contined to sing for his dancing trolls until he noticed some unusual company approaching far behind his people. The unusual addition to his ocean made trollex stop the music, confusing all the techno trolls that whined.

"Don't worry everybody, we'll get back to the party in a minute". Trollex reassured his people with a reassuring smiled while taking off his makeshift headset. "Let me just take care of this real quick".

Trollex swam towards the strange vehicle/animal. He floated in front of it bravely and determinedly, glaring as it zips its mouth opened to reveal sharp poulinty teeth. A troll steps out.

"Hey man. There he is! King trollex of the techno trolls, right?". Asked the queen of the rock trolls, queen barb. Her expression and wicked smirk instantly have trollex a bad vibe.

"That's right, who's asking?". Trollex questioned sternly, clearly not trusting where this was going as TBDB swam up beside him.

"Oueen barb of the hard rock trolls". Barb replied casually, clearly not taking this guy seriously or underestimating him. But trollex just shrugged, confused on who she was while sharing a look with his button before barb contined. "And I'm here to take you're string, bro".

Barb plays a riff on her electric guiter, then strung some cords on the neck while sending a smirk trollex's way, The king surprised by the mention of the source of his music.

"No way!". He glared at the rock troll while TBDB his tells him not to do it. "If we lose our string we lose our music".

Barb gave him a look that said "Are you serious?". "You mean your bleeps and bloops?". She then mocks him by imitating their techno music before she chuckled. "Yeah. That's not music. Do you wanna hear some real music? ROCKERS!".

More scarylooking animal vehicles appeared from behind the queen barb's, their appearance starting to worry king trollex and his techno trolls as the child hugged his father. King trollex just stood there in shock looking at all the the giant mouths unzipping to reveal more rock trolls with wicked-crazy grins on their faces. King trollex contined to remain brave and glared while standing protectivly in front of his scard button.

The rock trolls then began their musical number, which was pleasant to the ear at first until a shockwave started blasting the techno trolls away.

"~Here I am. Rocking like a hurricane!~". Queen barb sang, playing the final notes that sent a shockwave slicing through king trollex's DJ booth. The sight brought a smile to barb's face, knowing that if that didn't scare the techno trolls then nothing will.

King trollex held his TBDB close to him, his expression clearly showing that he was both worried for his kingdom and terrified as he looked back at barb. "Okay, okay, enough! Stop. You're trashing the vibe we worked very hard to build to".

Barb's smile went back into a smirk as she spoke. "Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of trolls . . . Under rock!".

Barb played one last powerful riff, creating a shockwave so powerful that it sent most of the techno trolls flying further away into the sea.

"Who's ready to rock!".