COUNTRY TROLLS ARE TOUGH NUGGETS

Willow, branch, poppy, biggie and trollex were now walking through the dessert with the pop queen leading the way while using the map. Willow was next to her, also looking at the map before looking up to see they had arrived at their next destination.

"This must be where the country music trolls live". She stated, making poppy look at the place as well.

"Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late. Time to go home. Come on, guys, let's go". Branch exclaimed, about to turn around and walk away while Willow and poppy shared a looking and matched inward with the pop queen yelling, "there is no I quit in team".

Branch sighed at this and looked at the other male trolls who gave him shrugs before following the girls. Upon arriving at the town, Willow noticed how everything and everyone was so dried up, plain and sad. She then heard a clock chime before a country troll with four horse legs came out of a building with a Bangor as she began singing.

"~We don't hope for makin' things get better
All we want is to keep it together~". Delta walked passed a family where a new born baby county troll hatched from an egg. "~Everyday is a rainy day, no changin' the weather~"

"Happy birthday, honey". A male country troll took his new born off his wife's head before giving the baby a bucket. "It's time to get to work".

"Okay, daddy". The baby replied before joining his older siblings in milking a cow?

"~This kind of life is made our hearts as hard as leather~".Two kids giggled as they chased a tumbleweed around before it suddenly turned into a monster that then chases the children as they screamed. "~All these tears are from the dust in our eyes~"

Willow saw a country troll crying, but what really surprised her was the fact that his tears had tears.

"~All these years just keep on passin' us by~". The four pop trolls and techno troll popped out from behind their hiding spot behind a barrel. "~We all know that we're just born to die~". The trolls watched as cows go behind a burger restaurant and come out as burgers. "~That's the way it goes when you're just born to die~".

"This song is so sad". Poppy exclaimed in a somewhat disgusted tone, looking at all the misrable county trolls. Branch nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it is sad".

"But, life is sad sometimes so I kinda like it". Willow exclaimed, earning a rasied brow from trollex.

"You do?".

She just shrugged in response, to which poppy hummed thoughtfully as they came out from behind their hiding spot.

"But it's so different". She stated before her pink eyes widened in what she thought was realization. "Oh, they must not know that music is supposed to make you happy. Oh, that's aweful".

Willow rasied a brow at her best friend, mentally debating on whether or not if that suggestion was right.

"~All these years just keep on passing us by. And all these misery makes it hard to deny~". The country trolls dance around together before two of them bumped into each other and began fighting. Next, a old male country troll got a heart attack before backing away and falls into a nearby coffin before the leader of the country trolls closes it as she ends her song. "~That's the way it goes when you're just born to die~".

"Yikes. If this is bad, it makes you wonder what rock music is like". Willow muttered, standing next to her brother who nodded his head in agreement watching as the country trolls seperated.