ROCK TROLLS ARE BAD NEWS

A/N: I have no idea how king's trollex personality is like, so I'm just gonna wing it.

The troll gang finally arrived at a secert place in the village. Willow stood inbetween trollex and branch watching peppy standing in front of a mushroom table a map was on

"It's a story as old as time". Peppy cleared his throat to begin his story after opening the map."In the beginning, there was silence".

The map reveal six different trolls of different species, all in plan Gray related colours. Willow looked at this with a little disappointment,  clearly she was expecting something more pop troll related.

"Until, one day, someone made a sound. Our ancestors were so inspired by the sound, they took six strings. And those six strings have the power to control all music. They could play anything! Techno, funk, classical, country, hard rock, and pop. And every kind of music inbetween. There was something for everyone, it was one big party. But little by little, trolls became intolerant of each other's music. They thought of what kind of music the strings could play. The elders realized there was but one solution. Each tribe would take a string, and go there separate ways. Those six tribes have lived in isolation ever since. Techno, country, rock, classical, funk, and us. The pop trolls".

"Now barb's annocement makes sense". Poppy stated while looking at the map of all six troll kingdoms. Willow noticed her old friend next to her tense up a bit at the mention of the queen of rock trolls. Poppy smiled, her mind just not letting her think of a down side of all of this. "She wants to reunite the strings so the troll world can be one big harmony again".

This surprised the two formal gray trolls while the snack pack just took what she said to heart.

"Wait, that's all you heard?".

"Seriously? Just one big harmony?".

"Yeah!". Poppy replied her best friends with her natural positive smile. "It's when all the trolls lived in harmony, and what's more important than living in harmony?".

"Well, we heard fighting". Branch started. "The strings together leads to fighting".

"Exactly branch". Peppy agreed with the green troll as they looked to see him approaching the waterfall. "That's why we need to keep our string safe".

The streamer waterfall magical opened itself up like a curtain to reveal the pop troll string attached to a harp, the sight leaving everyone in awe.

"Is your string like that?". Willow whispered to trollex who nodded, whispering back. "Yeah".

"Behold. The pop music string". Peppy strung the pink glittery string, it plays a high pitch while creating a pink glitter heart that floated into the air above them all. It fades away while glitter showers them all.

"It's beautiful". Willow smiled while tapping one with her finger, also unaware of the dreamy look king trollex was giving her.

"And powerful". Peppy added with a serious expression. "Which is why we can't let it fall into the wrong hands".

"And we won't. Not on my watch". Branch stated, his excillent protective skills starting to pick up. "What we need is a plan".

"Don't worry. I've been preparing for this day for years". Peppy stated, the waterfall behind him closing as he stood there calmly. "We run!". The old troll suddenly took off running, only to be stopped by his confused daughter.

"Run?". Poppy repeated.

"And hide!".

"On it!". Branch said, already in camaplfge, much to his sister's surprise. She was clearly not expecting that.