THE TRUTH HURTS

Willow started to feel a little motion sickness inside the bubble she and poppy were being taken into the spaceship, with the boys in another bubble right behind them. And it especially wasn't helping with poppy's screaming in both excitement and fear while hugging the older female troll.

Willow noticed the weirdly colourful tunnel they were going through, until her eyes then widened when she saw a town full of funk trolls living out there lives in their beautiful city.

She even noticed a bunch of funk trolls gathered around a stage were a band was performing, the lead singers being a older male and female funk trolls.

Poppy was in awe at this as a smile crept up her face. "Woah! Willow, are you seeing this?". The pop queen turned to her friend and was taken back to see her looking motion sick, obviously from the bubble ride.

"Oh, I'm feeling it alrigh-". Willow quickly clapped a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from puking while her other hand leaned against the bubble.

Eventually the bubbles made it to their destination after passing a bright light. The girls bubble popped first as both landed safely on bouncy seats. The boys soon joined them, but not having that much of a safe landing.

"Welcome to Vive city. You are a cordial guest of prince cooper". Said a voice before the gang looked ahead and most of them surprised to see a funk troll that looked a lot like.

"Cooper?!". Both poppy and Willow exclaimed, one in disbelief and the other with excitement.

"What are you-". Willow cut herself off by covering her mouth and quickly looking around before she ran towards a nearby trash can and deeped her head inside to vomit. She then came back five seconds later while using her wrist to wipe her mouth.

"Better?". Trollex asked while placing a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Much. Now what are you doing here, cooper?". Willow replied the Techno troll before turning to the giraffe-like troll with suspicion written in her blue eyes.

The funk troll just laughed in amusement.

"Actually, I'm over here". The five trolls turned around and we're even more shocked to see a grinning cooper walking towards them. They were two of him.

Poppy looked between the two identical trolls with surprise, disbelief and confusion. "What?".

"Bacon wrapped hotdogs!". Hickory cried.

"Okay, maybe all the jazz hasn't left my brain yet". Branch said while hitting a side of his head, releasing jazz notes from his ear.

"Am I still motion sick or are we all seeing two coopers?". Willow placed a hand on her head, trying to process what was going on.

"I think we're all seeing this". Trollex said while looking between the two funk trolls as he helped support Willow from tumbling over from her dizziness.

"It turns out, I'm actually from Vibe city". Copper explained, wanting to help his friends in clearing up the confusion before looking at the other funk troll. "Just like my twin brother".

"Twin brother?". Branch and Willow repeated in unison and surprise.

"I'm prince D, what's poppin'?". The other funk troll exclaimed before giggling as he ran towards his giggling twin brother who then looks back at his troll friends.

"I've got a twin brother, just like you, Willow!".

"Okay, hold up, just wait a minute . . . How exactly?". Willow questioned with a rasied brow, still finding this hard to believe as the other trolls next to her nodded in agreement, wanting an explanation as well.