TRUE COLOURS

The next day after creek's betrayal, the trolls were locked up inside a pot. A while later, it was opened before the rest of troll village came falling in before the pot was shot closed by chef.

Biggie helped king peppy up and he gasp when he saw his daughter up ahead.

"Poppy?". King peppy ran towards her before bringing her into a hug. "Poppy! Oh thank goodness you're alright".

"I'm doing great". Poppy replied in a flat tone that surprised the king as he pulled away from the hug and noticed her expression. "I got everybody I loved thrown into a pot, thanks for asking". Poppy turned around to walk away from her dad, who, along with everyone else, was surprised at how she was behaving.

"Poppy, are you being . . . Sarcastic?". Biggie asked.

"Yes!". The princess shouted loudly, making them all gasp in shock.

"Oh my god".

"I'm sorry. I dunno why I thought I could save you. All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, like you did, dad. But I couldn't". She exclaimed, bowing her head down in shame and disappointment.

"Poppy". King peppy called out to her but poppy just turned away from him.

"I let everyone down". She took a few steps forward before falling to her knees.

Branch and willow were among the crowd witnessing the whole thing and shared concern looks before looking back at the sad princess. "But, poppy . . ."

"You guys were right. The world isn't all cupcakes and rainbows". Immediately after poppy said that, willow felt her blood run cold watching her beautiful pink colour that she never stopped loving slowly began fading away. Not to soon, she noticed everyone else lowering their heads down sadly before their colours started fading away too, and everything became black.

Willow felt really bad about this as she shared another look with her brother, both knowing what they had to do something about this as they looked back at the fallen princess.

Branch: you with the sad eyes

That sudden unfamiliar voice surprised everyone in the pot before their gazes landed on branch and willow.

Willow: Don't be discouraged, oh i realize

The two slowly approached the princess and knelt down in front of her before branch used a hand to lift her chin up, making her look at him as she and willow sang the next part together

It's hard to take courage

In a world full of people

You can lose sight of it all

The darkness inside you

Can make you feel so small

On cue, poppy's flower bracelet grow, signalling that it was hug time, to which the twins opened their arms for one.

"Come on, you know you want to". Willow said, remembering all the time she's always wanted to hug to them. But sadly, poppy just looked at them before covering her bracelet, making them put down their arms sadly. Everyone else's flower brackets soon followed after poppy's but no one was hugging each other. Seeing this only motivated branch and willow even more as they each grabbed poppy's hand and helped her up.

Show me a smile then

Don't be unhappy

Can't remember when

Poppy let's go of their hands and turned away, but they we're giving up.

I last saw you laughing