PROLOGUE

~24 years ago~

A room was revealed to have posters of a boy band with four male trolls who look the same with with different hair color. Just then a troll came rushing into the room with a clipboard while announcing

"One minute to show time".

She said this for the four trolls who were busy getting ready to perform on stage for the hundreds of troll fans waiting. And these four were known as brozone.

The oldest among them was John dory who was busy doing a last minute check on all the songs they were going to sing. "Alright, guys. We're gonna open with Girl, baby, baby, close with baby, baby, girl. Wait, no, that doesn't sound right. Ooh! I got it. Open with baby, baby, girl, close with baby, baby, girl, woman! Yes!".

He stabs his pen into his checklist while laughing with satisfaction.

"We are going to make boyband history tonight".

"Yeah, brozone!". Said the little female light blue troll who was hoping up and down next to her oldest brother, who smiled down at her.

"Love the energy, baby Willow". John dory ruffles baby Willow hair, causing her to giggle, before turing his attention to his younger brother doing situps, who was known as spruse. The oldest sibling smiled while going over to him, baby Willow following.

"Love it, brother. I want to see a hundred more of those by show time, spruse. Those apps need to be Popping, ba-baiii".

"Oh, come on!". Spruce grunted at what he heard, somehow not breaking focus as he does one extra long situp.

"Go, spruse! Super strong". Said baby Willow, popping out of the heart trub's hair while holding out her  arms to show her tiny muscle.

Spruce laughs at this, still not breaking focus on his extra long situp as he manges to carry baby Willow out of his hair and gently placed her down. "Thanks for the support, baby sis".

"God, I wanna boil an egg on those apps". John dory said, wanting to motivate the second oldest sibling who just rolls his eyes at him as he continues his situps.

"John dory?". The band leader turned his attention to his second younger brother and saw him looking displeased at the pair of underwear he was wearing. "Do I really have to wear this thing?".

"Yes, you do, clay. They're thunder drawers. It's underwear but 76% more fun. Plus the kids love it". Saying that, he gestures to baby willow next to him who was looking at her third older brother's underwear in awe.

"Ooh! Shiny".

John dory laughs at this. "Now let's see those dance moves brother".

"Ugh! Fine". Clay rolls his eyes at his older brother and winks at his baby sister, before he process to start dancing like a robot, especially for his sister's entertainment. "Rusty robot into wiggle worm, and on caliente puppet. Yeah".

Baby Willow giggled and claps her hands at this, especially at the silly face the yellowed headed troll made at the end.

"Bro, you look stressed. Breath". Said the fourth younger brother with red hair, Floyd, to John dory calmly, but the leader of the band wasn't having it.

"Well of course I'm stressed, Floyd". John dory mimics his calm expression before getting serious. "It's the first show on toor and we have to hit the perfect family harmony! We promised the fans".

"Okay, calm down. You're making baby branch nervous". Floyd said, gesturing to their youngest brother who was peaking out the leafy curtains at all the impatient brozone fans. This gains baby Willow's full attention as she frowns concernly at her twin brother before approaching him, ignoring John dory's complain on branch not getting nervous on his big night.