Chapter-2

Here is chapter 2 hope you like it💝

Ekansh pov-

She is coming towards us her ocean like eyes , her smile, the sound of her anklets, her bangles, her black bindi, the way her hair was flowing in air when she was walking. Her natural beauty. Fuck this is doing something to me. Soon she stand near Dhriti bhabhi.I was busy staring at her when Rihana said.

Rihana- Roohi buii u are looking so pretty.

So it means she is Arohi Singhania. Wow man she is amazing. Just then I realize the fuck i am thinking like a creep. Don't look at her Ekansh don't. Just then I got a call so I excused myself.

Ekansh- "Excuse me . I have a call to attend. " I came out to attend my call .

Arohi pov-

I reached the venue and started walking towards my family which were with Abhimaan kaka's family. I have met them only once but this people are so sweet it feels like I know them from a long time specially Pallavi kaki she is just like maa. Vansh and vanni we talk to each other often as we exchanged our phone no. in diya's engagement. Abhimaan kaka, Abhimanyu kaka, Amrita kaki everyone is so sweet but wait who is the other guy beside Abhimaan kaka. He was holding Rihana. And why he is starting at me. I stand beside Dhriti bhabhi. Soon he excused himself as he have to attend a call. Bhabhi maa whispered something to me.

Dhriti-" He is Abhimaan kaka's son and Hukum of Rajasthan Ekansh Singh Rajput. "she said. I just nodded. Not gonna lie he is handsome. Soon Pallavi kaki noticed me.

Pallavi- "Arohi bache come here."she said with a smile. I went to touch her feet but she stopped me and hugged me.

Arohi- "Haye kaki you are looking so pretty. " I said while keeping my hands on my chest.

Abhimaan - "I am saying the same thing but she was not accepting" Kaka complained we all chuckled while kaki was blushing. How cute.

Author pov-
Soon Ekansh come.

Pallavi- Ekansh meet her. Ye Arohi hai Arjun kaka ki beti.

Ekansh- "Hii" Smiled.

Arohi- Hello. Smiled back.

Ekansh pov-
Her smile man I am seriously being addicting to her smile. Soon the host started speaking.

Author pov-

The function started. First performance was of diya's parents. Second was of her bhai bhabhi, then their family dance. And next was of Arohi. She went to stage.

Ekansh pov-

As soon as host announced Arohi's name she went to stage. Vansh, vanni and my sweetheart rihana. Started cheering for her. Even my whole family like they have only met her once but it seems like they know each other for a long time. Soon the performance start. Wonderful she just amazing. She is really different from other. I don't even realize when I started smiling . This girl is really trying to control my mind.

Author pov-

Soon the performance end everyone complimented Arohi. And the function continued. Soon the function end and everyone went to their to get ready for mehndi function.