Chapter-16

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author pov-

It's have been one and half years of Arohi and Ekansh marriage . Right now everyone in the Rajput haveli is busy for the welcome of the newly wedded  bride of Vansh Singh Rajput. Yesssss Vansh and Riddhima are now officially wedded husband and wife 😍.

Arohi-" Chawal ka kalsh ready hai" she asked to the female workers she responded positively.

Soon everyone heard the honk of car. Everyone went towards main door our Groom-Bride were standing there. Pallavi did their  tilak and aarti .

Pallavi-"Riddhi beta is chawal ke kalsh ko gira ke andar aayi aur is aalta wale tali mein pao rkhke apne pao ke nisan is safed kapde pe rakhiye "she said instructing her.

Ridhhi did as she was instructed and rest of the rituals were done. Soon everyone went to their respective rooms.

Arohi pov-

My god I am so tired. Let me tell you I don't know why but I am feeling dizzy most of time  though I haven't told Ansh about this because if he got to know he won't let me do any work you know my overprotective husband.

Huff.. finally after a long tiring day I came to our room . Ansh was on call I directly went towards our walking closet this lehnga of mine is really heavy plus this Jewelries. I quickly changed into my night pj's.

Coming back to bedroom Ansh was still on call this man busy raho toh attention chahiye aur free hai toh dekho. Controlling my anger I sat on bed. He was on balcony. After a good 15 minutes he finally ended the call and returned.

Ekansh pov-

This wedding days are really tiring. Finally it comes to an end I turned my heels to head towards bedroom after ending my call with my p.a . Only to welcome by someone's Deadglare of course who can dare to do that expect my beloved wife but what did I have done now God save me pretty please.

Ekansh -"What happened jaan aap hame aise kyu dekh rhi hai "I said maintaining my best innocent face.

(Why are you looking at me like that)

Arohi-" Finally time mil gya aapko yaad aa gya ki aapki ek bichari wife bhi hai jo aapka wait kr rhi hai" she said with a deadly serious face something is wrong but this is not fare after ignoring me for whole day she is complaining.

(Finally you got time to remembered that you have a wife too who is waiting for you)

Ekansh -"But i never forgotten  baby "I said trying to touch her but she slapped my hands

Arohi -" No Ansh i don't want to talk to you" Her voice breaked and eyes filled with tears shit I wrapped her in my arms.

Ekansh -"Shh mera bacha why are you crying I am sorry. I  am sorry Do you want me to do sit ups huh tell me. "She cried harder I don't even know what have I did  why is she crying like this.

Ekansh-" Princess looked at me what happened .did I have done something which hurted you. I am sorry mera baby please forgive me "I said cupping her face and wiping her tears.

Arohi -Ansh you didn't did anything.
i.i don't know w. why I am feeling like c. crying I am not.t..feeling okay.y." she cried again hugging me

Ekansh-"It's okay baby but please stop crying  or you will have headache. "I said patting  her back gently.

Arohi-"Ansh I am troubling.g you alot na "she sniffed

Ekansh-" Na mera bacha you can never trouble me please stop crying come let's sleep. "I said kissing her forehead.

I made her lay down with me and covered both of us with blanket. And gently patted her head . Soon her sniffing went off and she sleeped .

Something is definitely wrong she is behaving wired this days making me worried her mood swings are too much making my poor baby suffer and it hurts to see her like that but what can be the reason maybe it is because of the work.

Let's talk to her tomorrow about it I kissed her forehead before pulling her more into me and soon drifted to my Dreamland.

In morning

Ekansh pov-

I woke up and saw my jaan still sleeping I went to fresh up not before kissing her forehead. After completing my morning routine and workout I came back.

She was getting ready. I hugged her from back .

Ekansh-"Good morning wifey feeling better "I asked kissing her shoulder maintaining eye contact through the mirror.

Arohi-"Good morning. " she smiled befor turning towards me and pecking my cheeks .

But soon she ran towards bathroom I hurriedly followed her she was throwing up I held her hairs in ponytail with one hand and rubbed her back with other.

After washing her face I wiped it up with towel but the bitterness after throwing up  make her cry again God what is happening to her.

Ekansh-"Shh baby nothing happened relax we are going to hospital okay"I said rubbing her back she hugged me.

Arohi-"Ans-.. "She passed out and I panicked picking her up in my arms I directly went out of the room soon i was in my car with driver driving it and my jaan was in my arms.

We reached hospital not more than in 20 minute. The doctor is checking her after I told her what happened. Hey shiv ji what happened to my Rooh. I am really worried. Soon I get a call from baba sa and told him about what happened he was coming here too but I denied because the doctor was done with the check up. After cutting the call  I asked the doctor what happened.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey buttercups I know I am updating after long time and I am sorry about that. On  last week of November I lost my grandma. I was going through hard time and it took me time to heal. But now I am completely fine. And I will update on every Wednesday. Hope you like this chapter. Take care

.
.

Story by-
Ishani