Chapter 12

Author pov-

Three months have passed after Ekansh and Arohi marriage. Our couples are pretty good with each other. The only thing which have changed is Ekansh coming home early from office everyday . Because of course he misses his wife.

(Unlike your author who is still waiting for his little tiger 😣)

Ekansh came to his room holding his phone near his ears. Looking tensed and angry. He was literally yelling at the one on call . As soon as his eyes landed on his wife his eyes soft while she was worried because he looked tense. He directly went to fresh up after the call. He came back and kept his head on his Rooh's lap she started to run her fingers through his silky hairs.

Arohi-"You look tensed "she asked expressing her worries.

Ekansh-" Just work pressure. I have to go on a business trip but I don't want "
He said

Arohi-"But why Ansh"she asked

Ekansh-"Because I don't want leave for for even a day and the business trip is of 2 weeks "

Arohi too don't want but she have to him understand that his work is important too and she knows that this trip is very important.

Arohi-"But Ansh your work is important and don't worry we will talk daily and you will not even realize that how this 2 weeks will over and you will here with me "she said kissing his forehead.

Ekansh-" But.. "cut off by Arohi

Arohi-" No buts., aap ja rhe hai final"

(No but., you are going final)

Ekansh-"Fine"he said and snuggled more into her arms and she kept pating his head.

Even Arohi is saying that 2 weeks will without any realization but she knows that she is going to miss him alot. She smiled seeing him in peace.Suddenly he sat straight.

Ekansh -"Baby I got a amazing idea. Why don't you too come with me".

Arohi-"Seriously Ansh you know Maa's health is little distributed. And kaki sa has gone to visit her parents yesterday. How I come with you" listening to her his become a little sad. She sighed while cupping his face . "Ansh don't be sad we will talk daily I promise " Saying this she kissed his forehead. He nodded

Ekansh-"Anyways I will Tomorrow morning "he said kissing her forehead she nodded while hugging him.

It's early morning and Ekansh is ready to leave .

Arohi-" Ansh apna khayal rakhiyega, time se khana Khaiyega aur ha proper rest kriye I don't my husband to return all tired.And yes call me after every one hour. And.. "Cut off by Ekansh

(Ansh take care of yourself eat on time and yes you will take a proper rest I don't want my husband to return all tired. And yes call me after every one hour And...)

Ekansh-" Bas bas meri jaan samjh gya aap shant ho jao phle "he said talking her in his army while chuckling how cute his little wife was looking while ranting.

(Enough enough Jaan I understand firstly clam down)

Ekansh-" I will miss you "he said while kissing her shoulder

Arohi-" Ansh please don't make me cry or I will not able to see you off "she said while snuggling more into his arms controlling her tears.

Ekansh knows that she is just pretending to be strong she too don't want him to go and don't want to him to leave his work for her too so he clamed her and they down.

He bid bye to everyone and left for airport not before kissing his Rooh.
And here Arohi started missing him from now only. Vansh and Vanni who is observing their bhabhi maa they know she was missing her Ansh.

Vansh-"Vanni dekh Bhabhi maa kitni sad lg rhi hai "he said worriedly

(Vanni see bhabhi maa is looking sad)

Vanni-" Ha bhai let's do one thing ham day out pe chle " she said excitedly

(Bhai let's do one thing why don't we go for day out)

Vansh-"Waah behna kya idea diya hai maan gye tu meri hi behna hai re pagali "he said dramatically

(Wow behna what a idea I accept that you are my sister only idiot)

Vanni-" Aisi harkate na karo mere pyare bhai sa katai janwaar lg rhe ho "she said rolling her eyes. getting a glare from Vansh
(Sibling thinking you know 🥴)

(Don't behave like this my dear bhai sa you look animalistic)

Vansh-" You are really annoying "he said

Vanni-" Thanks for compliment "she said annoying him more

Vansh-" Ab agar tera drama khatm ho gya ho toh bhabhi maa se baat kre"he said Irritatingly

(If you are done with your drama then can we talk to bhabhi maa)

Vanni-"Says the one who always do drama "she scoffed" Anyways let's talk to bhabhi maa"she said

.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the next chapter buttercups enjoy and let me know in comments how is this. Stay tuned for next chapter. Till then Stay safe. Take care💝

Story by
~Ishani