Chapter 6

Arohi pov-

Waking up from my precious sleep with a wide smile on my face as from today my wedding function are started. It's been week since our engagement. And tomorrow is the day when I will officially be Arohi Ekansh Singh Rajput. Haye it really feels like dream a beautiful one.Okay so let me tell you today is mehndi and sangeet. Tomorrow is haldi and wedding.
After taking shower I wore a simple black kurti as the mehndi function has time.

Someone knock on the door

Someone knock on the door. I permitted that person. O it's vanni and vansh. And this two are the cutest.

Vanni - "Wow bhabhi maa you look gorgeous " She said hugging me tightly I just chuckle and hugged back.

Arohi- "you too bache" I said and kissed her forehead.

Vansh - " Bhabhi maa  I am too here "he whined making me and vanni giggle . Suddenly maa sa come

Pallavi- "yahh stop teasing my kid " She said we giggled again. "Okay okay kids now have breakfast you have to get ready too. We nodded.

Ekansh pov-

Just one fucking day and my Rooh will be mine forever. Yes yes yes I jumped seriously this girl is making me crazy. I really think that I have started gaining some strange kind of feelings for her my Rooh my jaan and I don't regret it . Thinking about my jaan I went down where the mehndi  function is going to held. And I saw my jaan wearing a pastel sharara looking goddess as always.

Our eyes met I winked at her , she broke the eyes contact blushing

Our eyes met I winked at her , she broke the eyes contact blushing. Aww my shy baby. She the only one who made me behave like this. No other girls have this type effect on me but she. She is really different from other. I get peace by just seeing her face her voice clams me. I can't even imagine that the girl I just met around 20 days will become this much important for me. I was busy in thought when Vansh come.

Vansh-"Bhai sa bas kriye aur kitna Ghuroge apni hone wali biwi ko "he said with a smrik I rolled my eyes.

( Bhai sa how much you will stare at your soon to be wife)

Just like this vansh beside me teasing all the time mehedi function end. Everything went perfect.

Arohi pov-

Everything went perfect on mehndi. I am in my room as there is still time for sangeet. And seriously being bride is really tiring. I am so tired plus because of this  mehndi I can't even eat something I am really hungry and everyone is busy. Suddenly Ansh came with plate of food in his hands.

Arohi - "Aap .. Cutt off by him " shh Rooh ik you didn't had your lunch come have your food "he said and fed first bite I smiled and he started feeding me

Arohi - " Bas Ansh ab aur nhi "I said being full

( Ansh not more)

Ekansh- "Come on jaan Bas yeh last please" Ab etne pyaar se bolenge toh jaan de aapke liye and finally finished.

He kept the plate on table and made me lay on bed covered me with blanket before keeping my hand safely on side pillows preventing my mehndi to ruined. And kissed my forehead making me feeling butterflies in my stomach.

Ekansh- "Rest for some time Rooh hmm" I nodded with smile which he reciprocated and left I was drifted into my sleepland.

I waking up from my sleep I got ready for sangeet as it's already 7 in evening .leaving my curl.

Author pov-

Author pov-

Everyone was present at venue. Soon the function started everyone gave their Performance now it's time for bride and groom.

(If you don't like this you can imagine by yourself buttercups🤗)

After their performance the rest function continued like this everyone enjoyed and it end...

Ekansh pov-

Right now I am on my way to my jaan's room as maa said that I can't meet her till our wedding. But is it even possible never. I knocked on door she permitted I entered. Her back was facing me as she was setting her bed she was already changed in her night suit. I quietly locked the door which made her turn around. She kept her right hand on her chest and let out a sigh.

Arohi - "Hey shiv ji. Ansh aapne toh hame dara hi diya tha " Haye when she calls me ansh.

(O my god Ansh you scared me)

I made my way towards my Rooh and pulled her towards me she kept her one hand on my chest to maintain the distance. My one hand circled around her waist and another went to her her hair stands which was preventing me to have a perfect look of her I stock them behind her ears. And look deep into her eyes which made her breath hitched. I smriked internally seeing my effect on my to be biwi.

Ekansh- "Aapko pata hai maa ne hame kaha hai ki ham shadi hone tk na hi aapko dekh skte hai aur na hi mil skte hai " I said playing with her hairs.

(Yk maa had restricted me to met you or even see you till wedding)

Arohi pov-

Arohi - " Toh abhi aap yaha kya kr rhe hai ? " I said and pushed him to get out of his grip he just pouted. Wait. Did. He. Just. Pouted. The great Ekansh Singh Rajput. Just. Pouted.

Ekansh- "Come on Rooh I was missing you " He said taking my hands into his.

Arohi - Okay then met now go and sleep "I said

Ekansh-" But I want to spend time with you"he said.

Arohi- My dear hukum sa kl se toh ham aapke hi ho jayenge but abhi ke liye so jaiye mera dulha kl sbse handsome hona chahiye "I said making him chucked.

( My dear hukum sa from tomorrow I will be all yours but for now go and sleep I want my groom to look most handsome tomorrow)

Ekansh- " As my jaan say" He said and kissed my forehead we wished good night to each other and he left I locked my room. Tomorrow I will be of my Ansh for forever. Thinking this I drifted in my Dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Here is the next chapter buttercups hope you like it. I apologize for any kind of mistake in grammar. Stay tuned for next chapter. Stay safe. Take care💝

Story by

~ Ishani